“most awesome ride of a lifetime!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skydive Yarra Valley

Skydive Yarra Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Yering
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem skydive over the Yarra Valley from up to 14,000ft and experience an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall! Then, float under canopy for 5-7 minutes over the lush Yarra Ranges and Yarra Valley vineyards and marvel at the incredible views all the way to the city skyline of Melbourne. A tandem skydive with the dedicated and experienced Skydive Australia crew will be as memorable as it is exhilarating!
Emerald, Victoria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“most awesome ride of a lifetime!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Jumping out of a plane at 14,000ft was one of the most amazing experiences...EVER!!!! A massive big thanks to Kez for making my 1st jump the most amazing, awesome, fun, exhilarating thing I've ever done!! I'll definitely be back for more, I think i'm hooked! I will definitely recommend you guys to everyone! I loved it sooo much i'm saving up my $ to do the 10 stage solo course....woo hoo, bring it on!!

Visited April 2013
SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Hello there

Thank you for the great feedback, we're happy to hear you had such an awesome experience with Kez and the team!

Looking forward to welcoming you back for the AFF course at the Great Ocean Road - it is currently running once a month, keep an eye on our website for dates.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne
“Literally life changing - "Jump for Cure" - JDRF”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Although this was something organised as a fundraiser through JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) the experience of skydiving is something I'll do over & over again!

It's dificult to describe with words otyher than to say YOU MUST TRY THIS FOR YOURSELF!!

Jez & the gang @ Yarra Valley were fantastic! Their love & passion for the dive has completely rubbed off on me & the people I jumped with on the day, & I'm recruiting everyone one I can to experience the same excitement & thrill!

Visited March 2013
SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Hi Tasman

Thank you for the great feedback. We certainly enjoyed having the JDRF crew jump with us, and for such a great cause! Glad you had such an awesome time, we love sharing the skydiving experience. See you again soon!

“Lifechanging experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

This was by far the best day of my life. Jumping 14,000ft out of a Plane was never a thought that had crossed my mind, but just woke up one morning and knew it was something I wanted to do and am now thrilled I have done done it. A thanks to the team at Barwon Heads and a very special thanks to Jeremy, my instructor. You made the experience much more enjoyable and kept me very relaxed and excited. I had every confidence in you and never had a single doubt that I wasn't safe. The upmost care And safety was taken, very trustworthy and knowledgeable. Thanks for the fantastic DVD and photos. I will now be able to enjoy the views on the way down for years to come. I will Definately be back and would love to come and do the course and get a job working with you guys. Very highly recommended. Thanks Melbourne Skydive Centre.

1 Thank Kath_Joveski
Hi Kath

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We’re happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Jeremy and team. Hopefully we’ll see you down at our Great Ocean Road drop zone soon for the AFF course!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Jumping for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

This year i got involved with raising money for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes) and part of that was to Sky Dive, one of the best decisions i have ever made!!!

A Massive Thank you to Jeremy and the Gang at the Yarra Valley Location for giving me the best 1st time experience at SkyDiving. Jeremy informed me of everything that would happen and what to be prepared for leaving me to feel excited, safe and not worried at any time. Although i pulled some faces in my DVD that says otherwise it was truly an experience of a lifetime, the views were just gorgeous too. I would highly recommend anyone give it a go. So thanks again guys, i am already planning to jump again very soon, i have the itch now lol

Visited March 2013
SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this review, 27 March 2013
Thanks for your awesome feedback, Kasey! We loved hosting the JDRF jump, it was a great day and a massive fundraising success!
We’ll look forward to seeing you all again next year (or maybe sooner - that skydiving itch can get pretty persistent).
Thanks,
The team at Melbourne Skydive Centre.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lets see if it gets better”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

Bought my mother this for xmas
This is a two part review,
first time the jump was tried weather canceled it, all good and well.
next time, tun up but becase she was 95.1 KG they demand that she pays a 50 doller surcharge, i have now gone over all there webs sites and says nothing about a 50 doller surcharge. then on top of that you have to pay another 30 for insurace. the adrenalin web site and i quote " Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price."

Pull your fingers out and inform people of the ture cost. not happy.
Lets see if it getts better after she pays her 80 dollers extra, and gets to complete her jump.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Techjunkie91
SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this review, 22 January 2013
Hi there

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry to hear that your experience so far has been a negative one. Please note that it is stated in the experience details of the Adrenalin website that, for safety reasons, every customer is weighed as part of the check-in procedure and that surcharges will occur and are payable on the day for passengers 95kg and over. This is also stated in our terms and conditions and product information all throughout our website.

The compulsory Australian Parachute Federation (APF) levy is indeed included in the price of your skydive, as indicated on the Adrenalin website; it seems you have opted to purchase the additional $30 personal accident insurance which is an optional APF initiative to provide you with additional coverage should you wish to purchase it.

We appreciate your feedback and hope that your mother enjoys her skydive when the weather improves!

Blue skies