“Very special experience.”

Skydive Yarra Valley
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Yering
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem skydive over the Yarra Valley from up to 14,000ft and experience an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall! Then, float under canopy for 5-7 minutes over the lush Yarra Ranges and Yarra Valley vineyards and marvel at the incredible views all the way to the city skyline of Melbourne. A tandem skydive with the dedicated and experienced Skydive Australia crew will be as memorable as it is exhilarating!
Reviewed 23 June 2013

It was my first jump. Jumping out of a plane at 14,000ft was so amazing and exited. Staff are friendly and great. Thanks to my instructor Jeremy , with his assistance I completed my skydiving safe and enjoyable at the beautiful place Yarra Valley. Everything happened very quickly, hope can do it again.. Thanks Melbourne Skydive Centre !!!

SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Hi there

Thank you for your great review. We're happy to hear you had such an amazing time with Jeremy and the team. The scenery certainly is beautiful out in the Yarra Valley!

We hope to see you again too.

Blue skies,

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Did my 1st skydiving here, and it was by far the bravest thing ive done. Massive thanks to Jeremy for being such an awesome instructor! He paid attention to nitty gritty details and took great effort to document the entire process. Kudos to him and the team at Barwon Heads Melbourne Skydive Centre! Would definitely be back again!:)

SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Hello

Thank you for your positive review. Glad you enjoyed your first skydive with Jeremy, see you for skydive number 2!

Blue skies,

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Jumping out of a plane at 14,000ft was one of the most amazing experiences...EVER!!!! A massive big thanks to Kez for making my 1st jump the most amazing, awesome, fun, exhilarating thing I've ever done!! I'll definitely be back for more, I think i'm hooked! I will definitely recommend you guys to everyone! I loved it sooo much i'm saving up my $ to do the 10 stage solo course....woo hoo, bring it on!!

SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Hello there

Thank you for the great feedback, we're happy to hear you had such an awesome experience with Kez and the team!

Looking forward to welcoming you back for the AFF course at the Great Ocean Road - it is currently running once a month, keep an eye on our website for dates.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Although this was something organised as a fundraiser through JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) the experience of skydiving is something I'll do over & over again!

It's dificult to describe with words otyher than to say YOU MUST TRY THIS FOR YOURSELF!!

Jez & the gang @ Yarra Valley were fantastic! Their love & passion for the dive has completely rubbed off on me & the people I jumped with on the day, & I'm recruiting everyone one I can to experience the same excitement & thrill!

SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Hi Tasman

Thank you for the great feedback. We certainly enjoyed having the JDRF crew jump with us, and for such a great cause! Glad you had such an awesome time, we love sharing the skydiving experience. See you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

This was by far the best day of my life. Jumping 14,000ft out of a Plane was never a thought that had crossed my mind, but just woke up one morning and knew it was something I wanted to do and am now thrilled I have done done it. A thanks to the team at Barwon Heads and a very special thanks to Jeremy, my instructor. You made the experience much more enjoyable and kept me very relaxed and excited. I had every confidence in you and never had a single doubt that I wasn't safe. The upmost care And safety was taken, very trustworthy and knowledgeable. Thanks for the fantastic DVD and photos. I will now be able to enjoy the views on the way down for years to come. I will Definately be back and would love to come and do the course and get a job working with you guys. Very highly recommended. Thanks Melbourne Skydive Centre.

1  Thank Kath_Joveski

Hi Kath

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We’re happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Jeremy and team. Hopefully we’ll see you down at our Great Ocean Road drop zone soon for the AFF course!