“The most Amazing experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skydive Yarra Valley

Skydive Yarra Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Yering
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem skydive over the Yarra Valley from up to 14,000ft and experience an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall! Then, float under canopy for 5-7 minutes over the lush Yarra Ranges and Yarra Valley vineyards and marvel at the incredible views all the way to the city skyline of Melbourne. A tandem skydive with the dedicated and experienced Skydive Australia crew will be as memorable as it is exhilarating!
Greenvale vic
“The most Amazing experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

What an amazing day. We had seven people jump and had weather delays but staff were amazing. I have never been more frightened leading up to the day but Derek my jumper was amazing in making me feel safe. From the second I met him I knew I was in good hands. He explained everything and reassured me I was going to be ok. Views of the great ocean road superb and my 57 second free fall was indescribable . Even managed a back flip on the way out. Thank you to all the staff but most of all thank you to Derek for an amazing day. DVD package was great too...... Sandra

Visited December 2013
SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thanks for your awesome feedback Sandra! Happy to hear you had an amazing time with Derec - we'll be sure to pass the feedback on to him and the team.

Blue skies,

The team at Skydive the Beach and Beyond.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore
“Dive in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hubs and I decided to take the plunge out of a plane and we couldn't have chosen a better centre to sky dive! The free transport from melbourne CBD was an excellent service provided, one of our considerations when we were choosing a centre as the jump sites are a distance away from CBD.
Settled some admin stuff upon reaching the site. Payment by credit incurs an additional 2.9% so if it's in anyone's consideration, bring more cash! We decided to get the video and photo package for memories, definitely worth to get it even if you think it's pricey and that you look hilarious with your hair flying backwards. It would have been great if we got the raw footage in the video though! Photos were mainly still shots taken from the video.
My tandem master was Sam and hubby's was Richard. Both really experienced, put us at ease almost immediately - which is really important because your life is really in their hands eh!! The jump was amazing. The view was spectacular. Remember to breathe and take in the sights.

Thanks guys for the awesome experience! Highly recommend!!

Visited November 2013
Hi there

Thanks for your positive feedback. Glad to hear you and hubby enjoyed your jumps with Sam and Richard!

The team at Skydive the Beach and Beyond
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A truly amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

I'd won a Redballoon voucher and decided to embark on my first skydive experience. The staff at the Melbourne Skydive Centre were all fantastic. Kez, my tandem partner, was awesome. I was unsure about whether to buy photos as they are a bit pricy. But after seeing the 200+ amazing photos that Kez took, I couldn't say no to buying the package. The photos truly captured my feelings throughout the jump and I'll forever remember this experience. Kez is a highly experienced jumper and not once did I feel that I couldn't trust him. I wasn't too nervous prior to the jump, but he made me feel even more at ease about the whole experience with his chill personality. Jumping from 14,000 feet is truly the most amazing experience! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves a thrill. I'll be going back again for sure and bringing a few friends with me to take advantage of the Frequent Freefaller membership I received after my jump. I can't thank the company enough for making the day so awesome. The 28 degree weather and clear skies helped to make the day absolutely perfect! A huge thank you to Kez for making my first skydive one to remember!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Katelyn P
Hi Katelyn

Thank you for taking the time to post such and awesome review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Kez and the team. Hope we see you again soon.

Blue skies,

The team at Skydive the Beach and Beyond.
“Cray cray haha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

What an incredible experience, the crew was great and I loved it. Would do it again, maybe with less swear words. Thanks guys

1 Thank Michael Y
Thanks for your your review Michael! Glad you loved. We'll see you next time for jump number 2!

The team at Skydive the Beach and Beyond
melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THANKYOU”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

THANKYOU Melbourne Skydive Centre! Special thanks to Mel for the great customer service. Despite hanging out all day, we toured the beautiful Yarra Valley wineries and the new chocolate factory! Hands down to Dave Boulter & Paul Spaans for waiting literally right up till the last minute for the weather to clear just so we could jump! Exceptionally friendly and expert staff, even vomit dont phase them! Highly recommended to everyone. Dad had a great time! Cheers, from the Salvadors

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Ariane S
SkydivetheBeach, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Yarra Valley, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Hi Ariane

Thanks so much for the great review. The Yarra Valley certainly is an amazing place to spend the day, especially when you get to see it from 14,000ft! We'll be sure to pass on your thanks to the team.

Hope we see you again soon!

The team at Melbourne Skydive Centre