“Very reliable with a great wine list”

Eleonore's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Yering
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone + 61 3 9237 3333
Melbourne, Australia
“Very reliable with a great wine list”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The sommelier was the best! Food was great and the service impeccable. I also believe the price was reasonable.

Visited August 2014

Sydney
“Sorry but average”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Having eaten at a number of hatted restaurants, I was disappointed at this one. I felt that the dinning room lacked something and the staff did not sparkle. The food was striving to be innovative, however , for me it failed to deliver. My partner had the poacher spanner crab for entree and I had the tuna. For me the tuna was cut too thick, for my partner the prawns in the spanner crab were not sweet. On the upside, the blue cod did have the best crispy skin I have had in a long time.
Maybe I was having a bad day, I would try again.

• Visited August 2014
australia
“Elegant and "yummy"”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had the degustation menu which was absolutely delicious. The surroundings are elegant, the service excellent, the food delicious. Compliments to the chef and all the staff for making our special occasion so memorable.

Visited July 2014
“Favourite Restuarant”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

By far the best dining experience. The staff are friendly and helpful. You are made to feel welcome from your arrival to departure. We ordered the degustation menu. What a brilliant choice. The presentation is spectacular, the matching wines perfect to compliment the food and the balance of flavours presented to you are world class. Thank you to everyone at Eleonores. Be warned if you do order this menu do not eat anything before hand, You will regret it. A hidden gem that is well worth the visit. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Easily one of our best dining experiences.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Everything about our visit to Eleonore's was superb. The restaurant itself is tastefully decorated to reflect the era of the estate, the subtle lighting and music were just right and the staff were fantastic. The food was beautifully presented and was exquisite, not to be faulted at all. Our waiter was a very lovely young man who explained every single thing on our plates when he brought them out to us and the wine and champagne we had were perfect. A truly memorable and wonderful dining experience to celebrate our anniversary.

• Visited March 2014