We had heard so many good things about Chateau Yering but this was our first experience there. We booked a 2 night package which included dinner on one night & breakfast each day. The service was friendly & first-class professional from all staff whilst the dinner in Eleanor's Restaurant was 5-star outstanding.Our upper level room (Pethard) was was large, as was the balcony which overlooked the lawn area & had views across the valley.The gardens surrounding the buildings are beautiful & well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and LateRooms so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne