Stayed 1 night in November - great location and setting. Friendly staff and very helpful. Room looking very tired and badly in need of refurbishment. While I appreciate it is a period style hotel, there is no place in ensuite to leave toiled bag etc so dragged ironing board in ensuite. Food was very poor quality for 5 star accommodation - ordered room service - cheese & ham sandwich - very average - $10 charge to deliver to room. Breakfast the next day pretty much the same. A bit disappointed as the Yarra Valley is famous for fresh produce and did not get to experience any of that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily and lunch Wednesday to Sunday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne