WE had been given a 'Wotif' voucher on the occasion of my husbands retirement, so could think of no better way to treat ourselves than to stay at Chateau Yering. Verdict: Wonderful, luxurious, pampered, refreshed, cosseted, relaxed, and totally happy with our experience.
The staff booked Wombat tours to take us on a wine tasting day and it was so much fun and a great way to spend the day tasting Yarra Valley yummy wines without having to drive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily and lunch Wednesday to Sunday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne