I made a reservation for five couples at the Chateau Yering last weekend to celebrate my husband's birthday. The entire experience from making the reservation, until the time we checked out was perfect. We stayed in the River Suites which were delightful. The views are stunning, the bed extremely comfortable and the furnishings beautiful. If you are looking for a special place you can't go wrong here. Special thanks to Kathyrn Lowe who was brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Yering Hotel a Victorian Mansion built in 1854 and restored to 1997 is set in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region. Chateau Yering Hotel is a gracious five star hotel featuring 32 luxurious suites individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. This welcoming property offers unsurpassed fine dining in Eleonore's Restaurant while Sweetwater Cafe serves breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Yering Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Yering Historic Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic Melbourne