“Lunch with a View”

Dining options: Reservations
PerthWA
“Lunch with a View”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Popped in for lunch and we were delighted with the look of the Beach Club (hadn't been here for years). Service was very friendly and attentive. Even left a tip (not an Australian thing to do normally). Mussels were cooked with a light garlic oil and the lamb pizza was divine.

• Visited July 2014

“The best way to spend a Sunday in Perth!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

A Sunday session at the "cott" is probably the most quintessential thing you can do in Perth.

Now that they've re-done the back, known as the beach club, they've really cleaned up the crowd. Grab your friends and get down there for some food, beers and great times!

Don't miss the chili prawn pizza!

Noosa, Australia
“Fabulous spot across from the beach”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We only had drinks here but it has quite a few different sections to it. Last night they had 3 beautiful pot belly's going which really adds something on a cold night. We found the service was great and they brought water to us which is always on my list that's bars should do. One of the best things for us though was even though it's a hip and groovy spot with lots of young people, they don't have head banging music on. There were lots of young families having dinner, because they can, due to the music just being background. Full points for this as everyone, no matter what age can enjoy the ambience.

Visited June 2014
“Bad Meal!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Catching up for a Sisters luncheon at the Cottesloe Beach Club, I was very disappointed. I ordered their Hamburger which when it came out look delicious, but when I started to take a bite I could smell a very off smell and when I took the bite I had to spit out the meat as it tasted off!!! My sister tasted a bit of the meat as well and she immediately spat it out. They offered to replace with another meal but I was left with a terrible taste in my mouth and my appetite was gone. I don't think we will be back.

Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was a great spot to relax to enjoy a meal and drinks with family members.
The location is excellent, on the seafront at Cottesloe
Could not fault the service and food, both were excellent.

• Visited December 2013