“hidden gem”

Wrap n Rice Thai Cafe
Ranked #23 of 43 Restaurants in Cottesloe
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I'm so happy to find a good Thai restaurant in Perth finally. I tried their herbed chicken and corn bites as a starter and stir fried glass noodle with prawns OMG! It was so tasty and fresh. I was told the sauce was homemade. I definitely will tell my Thai friends about this place. I'm sure they want to have the same experience as me.

1  Thank nck2005

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I brought my Thai friends who came over from Sydney to have lunch at Wrap n Rice as I have heard a good thing about it. We had Massaman curry, pad Thai, pad si ew and beef noodle soup. All dishes were very fresh and delicious. My friends said the taste of food there is like what you find in Thailand. I was glad I took them to the right place.

2  Thank Waatt