“Excellent food and customer service”

Wrap n Rice Thai Cafe
Ranked #24 of 43 Restaurants in Cottesloe
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We came here for dinner, and were very impressed with this little cafe. The food is excellent and very reasonably priced. The customer service is exceptional. They were so friendly and helpful with suggestions of what food we might like.
This cafe opened up for dinner in October 2013. There are only a few tables inside and outside and they seem to do a lot more takeaway business than eat in, but it's comfortable for a quick bite to eat.
This was a great find. We wish there was a place like this around the corner from our place. It seems quite popular with the locals.

1  Thank JonHSydney

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I'm so happy to find a good Thai restaurant in Perth finally. I tried their herbed chicken and corn bites as a starter and stir fried glass noodle with prawns OMG! It was so tasty and fresh. I was told the sauce was homemade. I definitely will tell my Thai friends about this place. I'm sure they want to have the same experience as me.

1  Thank nck2005
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I brought my Thai friends who came over from Sydney to have lunch at Wrap n Rice as I have heard a good thing about it. We had Massaman curry, pad Thai, pad si ew and beef noodle soup. All dishes were very fresh and delicious. My friends said the taste of food there is like what you find in Thailand. I was glad I took them to the right place.

2  Thank Waatt