“Always good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Always good”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is a very good seafood restaurant/café. It can be alittle of the pricey side, but always good food, and service.

Visited September 2013

Perth, Australia
“Good value and great food”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great seafood restaurant on the ocean front in Scarborough.
We went during the week, so it was fairly quiet, service was good and the waitress was helpful in confirming the ingredients with the chef for me as I am coeliac.
The decor is informal and feels homely, it reminded both my husband and I have an Italian restaurant from back home, with the quotes and old pictures on the wall.
We had the prawns, calamari and mussels between us and it was all fantastic! I would definitely recommend this restaurant as a relaxing place to eat great seafood.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“$7.25 for a mediocre coffee”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Well, this place has a different view as to what constitutes good service.

While at this restaurant I quietly endure being told off by some wannabe hipster waitperson that I cannot sit where I want at the table I wanted because it was "ruining the dynamic" of the next table - which was about a kilometre away. (I am exaggerating only slightly for effect.)

But I certainly shall not ever again tolerate, without emphatic protest, offerings such as the $7.25 cup of joe that I was served. I travel for a living, and I know what makes a good cup of coffee. I'll pay a premium for quality beans. However, after returning my soy long mach topped up, I was lectured by the wait person as to why my drink had been made correctly. I said I was given a soy flat white with an extra shot. He didn't know what the difference was between that and what I ordered.

As amusing as it was to be told that I was in the wrong, I know for certain I won't be returning to this terrible cafe.

• Visited July 2013
“Awsome food and great value”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

We ate there for a friends 50th birthday and loved it. The service was fast food was to die for and price didnt take up the whole credit card limit

• Visited June 2013
“Best food on our holiday to perth”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We had great dish of giant tortellini and an amazing seafood plater. It was well worth spending the extra money. Service was friendly and staff took the time to chat to us. Well worth a visit to this restaurant. Thanks.

• Visited May 2013