“Lunch specials”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We took family here as a last lunch before they flew back to the UK. Every meal ordered was inedible, my husbands fish swimming in oil and tasting'off', my chowder a mushy, salty slop, arrabiata with fatty chorizo, childrens meals overcooked! Not one of the 6 meals we ordered was enjoyable. To add insult to injury we were overcharged for several of these meals and when we complained were treated in an offhand manner. All in all, a dreadful experience. A restaurant that we will certainly not be frequenting again! Our recommendation is to avoid at all costs and maybe employ a decent chef! To be fair to the manager, he did offer a gift voucher to return which we politely declined!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Went to cafe delpescatore last night for dinner with my wife and kids, from the moment we arrived we were attended to with friendly staff we were served with drinks promptly and kids colouring menus and pens were put on the table which I thought was a nice touch to keep them occupied.I love my seafood and I can be very fussy when. The kilpatrik oysters came out they are the best ones I have had in years fresh and tasty. Next I had the bucket of prawns they were to die for. As for the desert home made pavilova it just melted in my mouth.yum yum my wife's food and the children's food looked like the same quality defiantly no complaints there. My only down side was I didn't order enough oysters and the bottled beer was alittle more expensive than I would normally pay but on the whole top marks to the chef will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had reason to celebrate so chose to have lunch here. Sat at a bar height table for two, right across from the beach. (Car park in between but u can still see some beach/surf action). Had heard about their bucket of prawns, so ordered that, plus some chilli mussels! Presentation was great! Both were beautiful dishes, and the waitress was attentive and helpful. We had a lovely bottle of wine and it did feel like a special lunch! I am keen to dine here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

food and service were great and will eat there again. We went for dinner on a Saturday night and had no problems getting a table.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Service just to get a drink was very slow, waitress obviously didn't want to be there. Sitting for half an hour without so much as a are you ready to order

1  Thank Marcus R