“Great location at Scarborough”
Review of Quest Scarborough

Quest Scarborough
Reviewed 31 October 2012 via mobile

Great location . Just around the corner is a casual dining restaurant average prices pretty good.
Next door is the franchise Grilled Restaurant
Great burgers and amazing fries with that herb seasoning with dips , I recommend the Dill one.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed 29 September 2012

We stayed at Quest Scarborough and found the Reception to be one of the best ever...the girls always had a smile and something to say to greet you when you were leaving or arriving back...The Wild Fig just down the road from the Quest is a lovely place to have a meal anytime of the day and the Staff there are also very friendly...in fact it was where we had dinner for the 5 nights of our stay...The Quest rooms were very clean and comfortable ours overlooked the Ocean which was lovely...the only downturn was that there was no 'oven' only a Micro/Convection which there were no real instructions on..there was a hotplate though and the only frying pan to use was very old and had rust on it....apart from this we would stay there again...

Room Tip: Room overloking the Ocean is a bonus..
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Great location very close to beautiful beach. Reception staff were very helpful when we checked in quite late in the evening. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious and looked out over the pool deck. We enjoyed our private balcony where we enjoyed coffee in the morning sun. Plenty of parking in the hotel basement. A good place stay If you want to be away from the middle of Perth and close to a beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in a studio apartment. Then again for 3 nights as had pre booked booth stays on wotif. Had I had an option I would not have gone back. I choose this as it was brand new. I found it overpriced and over rated. The rooms are average and small. The beds are sooooo uncomfortable!!! Two beds pushed together and the split down the middle uncomfortable. The linen and towels were cheap standard and felt like they were old, not what you would expect from a new hotel.
The garage door for parking failed everytime we exited the carpark and had to get out of car to press emergancy button.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Natalie T
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Scarborough is about 15 minutes drive from the centre of perth and quest apartments are located right on the beach. Having a car is useful although there is a bus service into the city and a large supermarket within easy walking distance. The apartments are quite new and have a staffed reception till quite late which some other service apartments do not. Parking is available undercover although there are plenty of free all day parking spots outside. The apartment was a standard serviced apartment with a large fridge, cooker and microwave. Dd not find the bed as comfortable as I would have expected for that new a building. Was disappointed with servicing though. I pre bought the breakfast pack ( including milk) which kept getting left on the bench rather than put in the fridge ( is it really that hard). The free 150ml milk for coffee was never replaced over the week I was there and the bath gel was not replaced even if I had used half. That is just stupid penny pinching is what was a bill in excess of $1,000
I summer this would be a great deal for families or business people who love to run along the beach

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2012

This hotel is very new as compared to Scarborbough Rendevous and it is very near the beach. I am currently still in the hotel as I am writing this and so this is autumn and the weather is cold and windy, so not too good for the beach. IN the morning, if you wan to go for a run at about 6am, it is very nice there, although you could get blown away as it is so windy!

My balcony is on the corner of brighton road andit kind of faces the West Coast Hwy, but no problems with any noise... had peaceful sleep...

The room has a coffee machine as I am staying in an executive studio apartment but the coffee for the coffee machine is only supplied free of chatge for one day, after that you just have to pay $2.00 for a packet. There are 2 sachets of hot chocolate given on the first day as well and that was it But these are minor details to me..

The room is very clean and my executive room was serviced daily although I think there are some apartments which are only serviced at certain days of the weeks, not sure.. but as I am here for work, perhaps my secretary arranged this for me.

The studio has a small sink in the main living area where the small fridge is.. the fridge, although it is small, it is still substantial to contain items like a 2 litre bottle of milk and food etc... i prepared all my salads for work in my room. There is toaster and kettle joined in one appliance and only the executive room has the coffee machine,

The bathroom is clean and it is big enough.. bed was comfortable but the pillows were a tad too soft for my liking.. if you need to sleep a little high, you will just have to put 2 pillows together.

There is a safe in the room. SO if you want to go for a swim in the hotel's pool (no shade) then you can use your room safe. the pool is heated, some apartments on the 1st floor has it's won private access to the pool.

There is no restaurant in this hotel but just walk about 100m and there is the restaurant WILD FIG and they are opened for breakfast at 6.30am, and when I was there, I have to start driving each morning by 7am and they were really good to rush my breakfast thru. I didnt charge back to the hotel though.

All in all, I would stay here again. if this was summer, it would have been great for a morning run.... but as it is winter, it is very very dark at 5am in the morning... and probably not too safe for a single girl.. there is no gym in this hotel.

Overall, it is a good , new hotel and has friendly staff. One night this staff saw that I have my hands full as I was carrying a lrage box. she offered to help me with the box.. but I said I was ok carrying the box myself so she said she would follow me and help me woith the lift and even went up to the room with me so that I could get in easily.

You cant beat this sort of Tues 08/05/12.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Madabtcars
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I stayed in one of the hotel rooms for 2 weeks during April 2012.

The hotel/service apartment is located next to the beach in Scarborough, roughly 10-15 minutes away from Perth CBD by car. I was working nearby and it was a good choice for me. Staff members were friendly and helpful during my stay. They pointed me to nearby restaurants, supermarkets and places to visit.

It doesn't have a restaurant but offer charge backs to a handful of nearby restaurants, some of which do deliveries which was convenient for me after a tiring day at work. I had no trouble with traffic noise even though the balcony faces the main street.

I enjoyed my stay here thanks for the staff at Quest Scarborough.

Room Tip: Choose the bigger service apartments if you have a family with you. Otherwise the smaller rooms will...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
Sunmoon Boutique Resort
Quest West Perth
#4 of 66 in Perth
Ocean Beach Hotel
#1 of 2 in Cottesloe

Been to Quest Scarborough? Share your experiences!