“Impossible To Get A Good Nights Sleep”
Review of Quest Scarborough

Quest Scarborough
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The zipper bed was absolutely dreadful. They may as well have jusy put me and my partner in single beds. Indeed that may have been better.

I was going to write about the pleasant service, the nice rooms, good airconitioning, plenty of power points, nice size balcony with table and chairs and, the well protected and positiioned pool providing all day sun and some shade, but lack of sleep has left me meditating on the charged wifi, the $20 per night charged car parking, the adequate at best shower water pressure, the room servicing that doesn't replace consumerables and which doesn't service rooms on Sundays and public holidays.

It could have been a nice experience but you stay in accomodation properties primarily to shower and sleep. Unless you are going to stay at Quest for any other reason I could not recommend it. Oh unless they have some non zipper beds.

Room Tip: Provided you can be guaranteed a non-zipper bed, the sea view rooms may be better than overlooking t...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaleenXTRM
Tasha E, Manager at Quest Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Hi SaleenXTRM,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We appreciate all your positive comments and aspects you found enjoyable during your stay. It’s disappointing that you found the beds uncomfortable. The different configuration options (two king singles or one king) allows for flexibility for all guest requests and requirements which is required on a regular basis. You will be pleased to know that all our beds are now equipped with comfortable mattress toppers which adds to the comfort level and experience of our guests.

Our car parking does incur a fee, like other accommodation providers in Scarborough, as it is secure and limited in availability. We have a number of different reasonably priced internet packages to suit individual preferences. Our Housekeeping team do not disturb guests on Sundays or Public Holidays however our staff are always more than happy to provide guests with replenishment of consumables etc should you require them.

We would love to have you stay again and experience the mattress toppers which will make your sleep very restful and enjoyable. You mentioned your interest in our Executive (ocean view) apartments – please contact me upon your next stay and I will ensure you are looked after with a great rate for this apartment type.

Kind Regards,

Tasha Ellison
Franchise Manager

There are newer reviews for Quest Scarborough

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Stayed at Quest for many weeks and was very impressed by the excellent location with a fantastic view, the very friendly staff at the front desk who were always helpful and the excellent facility. Our family room was an ample size, underground car parking very good, on site BBQ facilities useful and the security excellent. A great spot, walking distance to Coles, cafés, beaches and outdoor facilities.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that looks towards Fremantle. A great view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Hi Yakky10,

Thank you for leaving such complimentary feedback. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful time at Quest Scarborough. We pride ourselves in offering a “home away from home” for all our guests and excel in providing exceptional service for long-term stays such as yours. Our apartments are well suited to families as they are extremely spacious and well equipped. The location is also a huge plus as everything is within walking distance. Our Executive (ocean view) apartments are very popular and are definitely worthwhile to experience the spectacular coastal scenery.

I will definitely pass on your fantastic feedback to our whole team. Please let me know when you next book so I can give you a thank you gift for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Tasha Ellison
Franchise Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The accommodation was fine and suited my needs but the service let the facility down. On the night on arrival, I had asked reception to store some boxes of manuals that I needed the next day - i stressed I needed them at 7am. The next day there was no one on duty at the reception desk until 7.20am. I had a pick-up waiting for me and had to call their central reservations to try and get hold of somebody.

Room on day 1 was not serviced until 5pm - after a day of work, the last thing I need is somebody cleaning.

Overall ok for a business stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Quest in Scarborough. The whole experience was very good. The reception staff were friendly and efficient. The room was very comfortable, a good size, and had a fabulous view. Everything went very smoothly. The only reason we didn't give 5 stars was because of the traffic noise.
The pool was very good, although there was no shade.
The nearby restaurants all had very good food.
We would certainly recommend Quest Scarborough to anyone want to stay in Perth.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have fabulous views down the coast.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Good location for the beach with many good eating houses nearby. The room was spacious and the facilities good. Dissappointed at the charge for internet connection. Free laundry facilities which is abig advantage when travelling

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed here for 3 weeks and enjoyed it. It was an apartment and we had everything we needed to prepare food there - although we could have done with more than one of everything for each of us (plates, cutlery, glasses etc).
Parking is expensive (around $15 per night), but you can park in a carpark just outside for free.
The pool was heated and kept the kids entertained.
Good barbeque facilities in the pool area.
Friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed on business trip whilst in WA. The reception was very informative an helpful, made you feel welcome. Room was clean with everything I needed. Restaurants were close although one wasn't interested in a one person table. Car parking on site if you want to pay but I noticed a lot of people parked on the foreshore public car park. Value was great single rooms not for families, clean pool and close to the beach. I'll stay there again next trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
Indian Ocean Hotel
East Perth
Fraser Suites Perth
Fraser Suites Perth
#12 of 66 in Perth

Been to Quest Scarborough? Share your experiences!