Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
US$74
Agoda.com
US$125
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
US$75
  • Beachfront
West Beach Lagoon(Scarborough)
Luna Apartments(Scarborough)
4,347 results
All reviewsclub roomstraits cafelobby barobservation deckgreat viewbuffet breakfastpool areabeach frontscarborough beachgreat roomocean viewacross the roadbars and restaurantsan upgradeindian oceanbalconyperth
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I arrived late in the evening so checkin was swift. As soon as I had made my way to my room went straight to the balcony - even at night the view peaceful and pleasant just what I wanted in choosing a hotel away from the city. Ordered off the late night menu and a cocktail too, average prices with very prompt service. Wasn't too long before I was in the spa - bit tired but all you needed was there. I couldn't use the wifi in room, however could use in the lobby. Check out was smooth, but I have to admit i did miss the rush but there were adequate staff. Overall, great location, but a little TLC wouldn't go astray.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Not off to a good start, Yes checkin starts at 2pm. We arrived at the hotel just before 2pm and there was 6 people in front of us to checkin and 4 people behind us and only 1 staff member behind the counter. Just after 2pm another 2 staff members came out, had a lovely girl check-us in apologising for the delay in checking-in. Headed up to our room on the 14th floor and plesantly surprised by the size of the room and decor. Yes bathroom a little tied but spotlessly clean. Headed down to the pool, no clean towels available so called house keeping within 5 mins clean towel arrived. Did not seem enough sun lounges around the pool but found a nice table and chair. Pool area nice and tidy, water a little chilly but it is only the 1st weekend in october. Breakfast at the pines good, good selection and reasonably hot, staff good cleaning away tables and topping up the food. Overall a good stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Agree with other reviewers who got a wotif last minute deal. Wouldn't have been so happy if I'd had to pay full price. Clean, but a bit tired. Hotel is in a really good location, from our room you had lovely views of the beach.Room was a good size - two double beds and there was still plenty of room. Full breakfast at The Pines was included in the room rate and was excellent. The hotel seemed a bit short staffed. Had to wait to check in and on two occasions the concierge was not to be found. When I enquired about the hotel shuttle to Perth city I was told they didn't have enough staff on so couldn't run it. Anyway, it wasn't too much trouble to get on the 408 bus to Glendalough Station (about 20 mins), the transfer to the train (a couple of stops and you were right in the heart of the city. There is a Coles supermarket across the road and a couple of restaurants and bars close by.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I have just stayed at the Rendezvous for business purposes, what a great hotel, with all the modern cons. Each room has some sort of view of the ocean. Room was quiet large and bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was a decent size although the shower was a bit on the small side but in saying that, it's the only down side. The restaurant was great, staff were friendly. I would stay there again, and would recommend to others to stay also.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Landed a fantastic wotif.com deal for this hotel right on the beach. Parking is $10 a day extra if you wish to use their undercover car park, good value. Rooms are big, bed was excellent, old style TV, the bathroom grouting needed attention, but at the price I paid - who cares? Staff in all areas were fantastic, best service i've ever received in an Aussie hotel. The view along the coast from bed was amazing. Even though it was stormy, I enjoyed my morning jogs along the miles of walkway extending along the beachfront, and afterward a soak in a hot bubble bath. The buffet breakfast and coffees were awesome. Have stayed here several times before, and will return again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo