US$46
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$119
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
US$66
US$61
Priceline
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$125
US$119
  • Breakfast included
The Dunes(Scarborough)
Luna Apartments(Scarborough)
4,462 results
All reviewsclub roomlobby barstraits cafegreat viewbuffet breakfastobservation deckocean viewpool areabeach frontscarborough beachgreat roomacross the roadbars and restaurantsan upgradeindian oceandomebalcony
Reviewed 11 November 2013

After a few business trips to Perth this year and average hotel experiences I decided to stay out of the CBD this time. So glad I did!
The hotel has almost completed a full refurb and the request for an upgrade to sea view from higher floor was granted.
Spectacular view north and south Scarborough Beach (views to Perth city, Fremantle, Rockingham, and Rottnest Island) and sunrise and sunset. Watching hundreds of kite-surfers at same time incredible.
It's a bit out of the way and not much nearby but for a business trip ideal. Great restaurant (pricey) but worth every cent. Downstairs DOME Cafe easily the best coffee I've had in WA.
Would stay here again next time for sure.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor with sea view
1  Thank Garth O
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stayed for a couple of nights at the end of October and enjoyed our time here very much. The location of the Hotel is great, located directly alongside Scarborough beach and its stylish bars and restaurants (The muffins at nearby Boho Espresso are amazing, by the way).

Check-in was efficient and friendly and our room was newly refurbished, bright and modern. Wireless access was free and the bathroom towels were noticeably plump and fluffy. Staff were always helpful and welcoming.

The only aspect that lets the hotel down a little is the pool area which is quite small and feels a bit soulless and unloved, although with such a great beach on hand this is no big deal.

Having spent some time in Perth ahead of this stay we were pleased we took the chance to experience Scarborough which is an interesting contrast to the City and the Rendezvous Grand made for a very comfortable base during this part of our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tint7003
Reviewed 10 November 2013

After a bad experience 6 years ago we thought we would give another try as the Rendezvous is in such a fantastic location. Stayed two nights in renovated king deluxe room. Renovations are very pleasant and room clean with good facilities ... except no bath. The balcony is pleasant even without furniture it is nice to po out and check out the great beach, coastline view. Big problem with sleep quality for us though...the bed is two singles made up as a king? I dont get it? Very uncomfortable in the middle of the bed and impossible to lay together would maybe have been better with a mattress protector over the two to try to reduce the piping where they meet. The airconditioner did its job but Omg noisiest one I have ever come across! Came for two days rest but the nights were very uncomfortable with the aircon waking us several times. The pool is still great. Internet fine. Staff polite but not overly friendly. Could be great as it has so much potential. The beach across the road and a few cafes around. There will be way more choice in the future as there are a large number of renovated empty shops, cafes on the esplanade. Not sure if we would come again.

Room Tip: Ask for another room if the aircon is noisy. We didnt like to complain and thought it would be fine but believe me if its noisy during the day its impossible to sleep at night
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trip4youandme
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I had a great ocean view room and found it to be a great start and finish to the day. The room and surrounds were clean.

My only complaint was most of the staff. Yes they still did their job, but most of them were clearly unhappy. I don't think it was their fault - if majority of staff are unhappy, you have to point the finger at management. Whatever the reason, it was noticeable.

I went to the hotel restaurant twice - first time looked after very well by a younger man, however the second time I had to send my food back as the potato's were still raw. I don't usually send food back.They did give me a free drink while they re cooked the food.

Besides the slightly unhappy staff, I would stay again based on how clean it was, the location and the great view. Just hope management cheer up their staff.

1  Thank MelCAustralia
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Every room seems to have a view. Nice and big room. Great quality, new, flat screen TV, easily viewable from bed.
Lots of power points for charging ipad/phone etc.

Room service menu lots of variety. Tried some of the asian style dishes.

Cheap parking - $10 self park. Car park does look awful though, and lift up to hotel is a mess.

Coles right next door.

Room doors very loud when opening and closing - bangs so loud my bed vibrated.