Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
Indian Ocean Hotel(Scarborough)
US$75
US$70
Agoda.com
Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
US$76
US$71
Agoda.com
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$125
US$137
US$130
Kings Park Motel(Shenton Park)
US$116
US$102
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
West Beach Lagoon(Scarborough)
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,272 results
All reviewsclub roomstraits cafelobby barobservation deckgreat viewbuffet breakfastpool areabeach frontscarborough beachgreat roomocean viewacross the roadbars and restaurantsan upgradeindian oceanbalconyperth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a room for the night, very nice since it has been renovated. It was nice having a balcony and listening to the waves of the beach a short walk away. The bed was lovely and the bathroom was very clean and modern. The whole hotel has a much needed fresh modern feel now. Bar was nice also. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Apologies for this late review. My wife and I stayed for 5 nights in April. We booked a Club Room and experienced the added bonus of breakfast and sundowners in the Club Lounge on the top floor. Our room was perfect. Our meals in the restaurant were excellent. The breakfasts in the Club Lounge were so enjoyable. Special recognition goes to Raj who was the perfect host and made the best cappuccinos! All the staff throughout the hotel were considerate and friendly. We were always met with a friendly greeting. Sundowners were a highlight of the day with the host/bartender prepared to pour any cocktail requested. The choice of wines were excellent. The nibbles were delicious and something different every evening. The views were to die for from the top floor. We were so happy not to have stayed in the city. We could not fault our 5 night stay at the Rendezvous Grand Scarborough. Thank you!

Room Tip: Club level closest to the beach side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TIMOTHYG55
Reviewed 4 June 2014

First of all, what a beautiful, clean, professional hotel!! we stayed here for 4 nights. great modern room with a spectacular view of the sea. ( maybe the hotel could invest in some furniture for the balcony's that's my only suggestion ) I stayed with about 5 other couples, we had a range of different rooms from the superior to the club room and I couldn't fault any of them. we went down to the bar near the lobby every afternoon and was served by a young American gentleman, he was great! I can not say enough great things about this place, its so close to the beach, which by the way is by far the nicest beach iv ever seen. I also would recommend the club/restaurant about a minute down the road called Matisse, expensive but great! I can't wait to come back!! thank you for an amazing stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Riley1987
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Good location, rooms are fresh and clean with good facilities and terrific views of the beach and ocean. The restaurant is good for breakfast and dinner, the bar is large with good selection. The service in the restaurant was ver good but let down by the bar service (just not enough staff to cater for the guests) but worst of all was the concierge who was rude on two occasions and not helpful, I got the opinion that he was too young for the job and not handling the pressure, however do not take this as a reason not to stay, this is a good hotel newly renovated with other good restaurant's /bars / cafés in walking distance

• Stayed: May 2014
Matthew R, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear George_E_K,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear that you appreciated the newly renovated spaces and our wonderful coastal location. I will also pass on your kind words regarding the quality of the restaurant and its team.

I apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with our Bar and Concierge team; it is definitely not our intention for our guests to walk away with this impression. I shall follow this up and we shall improve upon it.

Thank you again for your great review and we hope to have you with us again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've stayed here around 12 times over the last 2 years during the refurb and the place is really looking good. I would say that the service is a little inconsistent from trip to trip but this doesn't bother me too much as i often leave early and get back late from my office. I also find that my room is also always different in size and quality even though the same rate is always booked, However this could be to do with the refurb.
It is always nice to wake up with the great views of the ocean and the kite surfers each morning
and also with the upgrades there are now more dining options popping up.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business