“Another great stay.”

Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Scarborough
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Visited this hotel with my parents. Everything was very clean and recently refurbished. The rooms were quite large. Views from both rooms were spectacular. We stayed for 2 nights and all the staff we came across were very warm and helpful. The gym is particularly well equipped! A great location. Good proximity to beach, restaurants, cafes, public transport.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LindaBridgetownWA
There are newer reviews for Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Great little hotel in Scarborough. Bar staff and restaurant staff great. However ordered Weetbix, toast, tea and takeaway coffee and it cost $24, plus the Weetbix had expired 8 months prior and was very unappetising. Took it down to restaurant, but they still charged my room. Also peeved because I cannot get my QANTAs points because I booked through a corporate travel agent and not direct.

Stayed: August 2014
Matthew R, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Nicole R,

Thank you for leaving us with feedback on your stay with us.

I was very disappointed to read your comments regarding In Room Dining and how it was handled. Please accept my sincere apologies. I have spoken to the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Manager to ensure a similar instance does not occur in the future.

Frequently flyer point eligibility is determined by booking channel and daily accommodation rate, as such, unfortunately not all guests are eligible for points.

On a positive note, it was excellent to read you liked the hotel, and the bar and restaurant staff were great. I will pass your comments on to the team.

Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you come and stay again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here on business recently and while I had a pleasant stay, I thought there were a few things that let it down. The room was nice, but when lying in bed, I could hear every word of a conversation in the next room, clear as day. There is obviously a hole between both rooms where the electrical sockets are. As a holiday maker, this wouldn't really bother me, but as a businessman, I'd be concerned that other people could listen in to my conversations. I was disappointed that the breakfast was so expensive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Toonreview,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback on your recent stay.

I was concerned to read your comments regarding noise transfer from the room next door. Generally there is very little noise between rooms, or negative feedback from other guests regarding this issue. I would be interested to know the room number you stayed in, so I can investigate further.

In regards breakfast pricing, our full buffet breakfast is $29 per person, however we do also have an a-la-carte breakfast menu should you wish to have something cooked to order or lighter.

Thank you again for your time and your feedback.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend and everything was really good. No complaints. Staff were friendly and the hotel location is ideal just off the beach. Plenty of eating venues around also with lots of variety. Small down side breakfast at the hotel is quiet expensive for a family but you have options around the area. Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during the renovation period so it was really tired looking. Otherwise the rooms were spacious and had an awesome view. Lots to see locally and good eateries. Lovely walk up the coast to watch the sun setting and see the expanses of beach.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This has been a great experience hosting here at the Rendezvous in Scarborough. The hotel has provided exceptional service and support. The technical difficulties we had at one stage were handled professionally and discreetly, the food was super and the venue perfect. To JD and his team - thank you for making our work so much easier to do.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Matthew R, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Jayne-Anne Y,

Thank you kindly for leaving such a glowing review on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that your experience with the team's service met and then exceeded your expectations and that your event ran smoothly. I will pass on your kind comments to the Kitchen, Banquets and to Audio Visual Dynamics.

We thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We decided to try a night out in Scarborough and a sleepover at The Rendezvous, as we heard that it had been renovated. As we arrived, there were delivery vans at the entrance, not a good look if you arrive at a hotel and want to unload your luggage. The lobby is cold, huge and not very welcoming. Check in was busy and took too long. The room is basic and didn't wow me at all, it does however have great views. I do have to compliment them on their room service, as I ordered room service during the night and also the next morning and the service was excellent and very friendly, they were at my door in 10 minutes and that was pretty impressive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew R, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Nicmu,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to hear that you were less than pleased with the foyer and your arrival experience. I am delighted to hear that your experience with our food and beverage team exceeded your expectations and that the quality of the food and service was excellent.

Thank you again for leaving your feedback and we hope to have you with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
Sunmoon Boutique Resort
Fraser Suites Perth
#11 of 65 in Perth
Perth CBD
Travelodge Hotel Perth

Been to Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough? Share your experiences!