We had 8 (5 adults plus 3 kids) and got the 3 bedroom apartment for 4 nights.
The outlook of the Sandcastles building is dated but I assure you that it's well kept and clean. First impressions of the apartment is that we have everything we need. 3 rooms with a queen sized bed in 2 of them and 2 singles in the last. We had a jacuzzi in the master bedroom toilet with very very nice. The kitchen is well equipped with an normal oven, microwave oven, ceramic cooker, full set of utensils. cooking ware (pots and pans included) and cutlery. Everything is looking good so far. Parking is convenient as there's an underground car park for residents There's also parking just in front of the apartment which is free of charge. The view from the balcony was magnificent which overlooks the Indian Ocean. The staff were friendly and managed to get us checked in an hour earlier than the standard 2pm check in time.
Wifi is not free so do check with the counter staff on how to activate it before you head to your apartment. Coles is just next to the apartment which is less than 2 mins away if you walked slowly. Just take note of their operating hours (especially on weekends). We got spreads, sausages and breads and that saved us quite a bit. Meals in Perth aren't cheap unless you are constantly eating Domino's or Red Rooster.
Overall this is a great place to stay if you visit Perth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashells Scarborough is located on Western Australia’s Sunset Coast, only a short 15 minute drive from Perth city centre, Fremantle, Hillary’s Harbour and Challenge Stadium. Directly overlooking Scarborough Beach, each Seashells apartment enjoys stunning ocean views from individual and spacious balconies. Whether you’re watching yachts sail by, or simply enjoying the surf and beach – it’s the ultimate place to relax as the sun slowly sets over the Indian Ocean. A short stroll away there are plenty of shops to explore, beachfront cafes, restaurants and lively bars. Our apartments have been renovated in 2011 to create even more unspoilt beach views and up market furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Seashells Scarborough is the national winner of the 2003/04 Australian Tourism Awards, in the category Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Seashells Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Scarborough Hotel Scarborough
- Seashells Serviced Apartments Hotel Scarborough