We are currently staying at these apartments & cannot recommend them enough.
Checking in is easy and the 2 ladies on reception were smiling happy & told us everything we needed to know answered all our questions including tips on what was going on around the resort.
The rooms are great with everything we need.
The pools small but safe clean & tidy 1 has it's own BBQ facility.
Best of all the location Perfect the views the room breath taking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashells Scarborough is located on Western Australia’s Sunset Coast, only a short 15 minute drive from Perth city centre, Fremantle, Hillary’s Harbour and Challenge Stadium. Directly overlooking Scarborough Beach, each Seashells apartment enjoys stunning ocean views from individual and spacious balconies. Whether you’re watching yachts sail by, or simply enjoying the surf and beach – it’s the ultimate place to relax as the sun slowly sets over the Indian Ocean. A short stroll away there are plenty of shops to explore, beachfront cafes, restaurants and lively bars. Our apartments have been renovated in 2011 to create even more unspoilt beach views and up market furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Seashells Scarborough is the national winner of the 2003/04 Australian Tourism Awards, in the category Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Seashells Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Scarborough Hotel Scarborough
- Seashells Serviced Apartments Hotel Scarborough