Although the rooms are a bit tired and in need of refurbishing don't let this put you off.
The location, space and facilities more than make up for it.
The road is busy at weekends but not with fast moving traffic, everyone is cruising!
We found it relaxing and good to return to after a busy day out.
There is a good supermarket five minutes walk away for all you might need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashells Scarborough is located on Western Australia’s Sunset Coast, only a short 15 minute drive from Perth city centre, Fremantle, Hillary’s Harbour and Challenge Stadium. Directly overlooking Scarborough Beach, each Seashells apartment enjoys stunning ocean views from individual and spacious balconies. Whether you’re watching yachts sail by, or simply enjoying the surf and beach – it’s the ultimate place to relax as the sun slowly sets over the Indian Ocean. A short stroll away there are plenty of shops to explore, beachfront cafes, restaurants and lively bars. Our apartments have been renovated in 2011 to create even more unspoilt beach views and up market furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Seashells Scarborough is the national winner of the 2003/04 Australian Tourism Awards, in the category Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seashells Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Scarborough Hotel Scarborough
- Seashells Serviced Apartments Hotel Scarborough