Akrotiri Estate Olive Grove & Accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Martinborough
See available hotels
Petit Hotel(Martinborough)
The White Swan(Greytown)
Greytown Hotel(Greytown)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2009

My two nights at Akrotiri Estate was simply relaxing. My ensuite room and the separate lounge was clean and well stocked with amenities (shampoo, soap, shaving kit, sun tan lotion, towels, your own fridge, TV, CD/DVD player, dining table, coffee/tea making, leather sofas, air conditioning, etc). My stay also came with a separate private entrance and an outdoor 6 seat spa hot tub all to myself. Sitting in the spa hot tub at the end of an evening, watching the star lit sky... made my sleep afterwards, the most restful in a while. I have to say... the hot tub is the most relaxing amenity at Akrotiri Estate (And, it was right next to my room).

Meals and wine were delicious. I enjoyed the fresh crisp Akrotiri Olive Oil with my BBQ meals. And, the personal touch, ...stocking my favorite juice on short notice. I really appreciated that. No meals were boring, as the hosts are more than happy to accompany you. (Thanks... Marcus & Wendy Adams, for your hospitality and friendship.)

I like animals. Having the resident dogs, "Indy" and "Minka" around, made my stay even more interesting. I enjoyed walking through the estate with them in tow, and tossing the occasional ball. I had... quiet walks in the early morning by myself, and evening walks with the hosts and their dogs... enjoying the fresh country air.

I can't wait to go back !

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2009

We were looking for somewhere to spend our wedding anniversary. We wanted somewhere a little bit luxurious but not over the top, somewhere private but not too remote, somewhere we could relax and reconnect with each other. We chose Akrotiri and had a fantastic stay. These are some of the reasons we recommend Akrotiri:
-Super warm welcome from our host, Wendy
-Not a single soul disturbed us during our stay
-Comfortable and warm bedroom and living area reminiscent of somewhere in the mediterranean
-Fantastic spa pool
-Easy bike ride to local wineries and good selection of restaurants
-Facility for making antipasto platter and relaxing with a glass of wine (brought own supplies)
-Great selection of reading material and dvd's (which we didn't use, but maybe would have if we'd stayed longer)

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2009

Akrotiri is a great place! We were looking for somewhere to have a quiet weekend without the kids and just recharge our batteries.

The bedroom was light and airy with a wonderfully comfy bed and a HUGE spa pool just outside! We sat there late at night looking at the amazing stars and saw 3 shooting stars. Brilliant! The sitting room was really nice with a library of interesting books, a DVD player and music - just what we needed for a quiet grown up weekend.

Wendy made us feel very welcome and helped us with dinner arrangements etc. as well as lots of info on what to see and do.

There is a huge olive grove to wander in as well and my partner played golf on the course next door on one afternoon whilst I went and had a massage.

Highly recommended - we'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple