“Thanks for a great day!”
Review of She's a Lady

She's a Lady
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join us for a Day Sailing Adventure in the beautiful Bay of Islands, with a small personalised group. Our main goal is for everyone to experience a day they'll never forget. You don't have to be a sailor to join us but you're more than welcome to take the wheel and help out. We can instruct and show you the ropes or you can just sit back, relax and let us do the work. The trip includes an island stop, a healthy fresh lunch and activities.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks for a great day!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Thank you to Dave for giving us a great day on the water. It was wonderful for me to relive memories of family sailing holidays on the bay and to introduce my husband to the joy of sailing. To top it off we got to visit one of my favourite beaches! (just wish the weather had been better, such a shame) Definitely one of the most memorable experiences of our honeymoon.

Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My parents, fiancé and I had an amazing day sailing with Glen on 'She's a lady'. We all had the chance to get involved with sailing the boat as much as we wanted to and also to just chill out, relax and take in the beautiful scenery. There were enough people on board to make it sociable but not too many so that it became impersonal. We sailed to an absolutely stunning bay and had plenty of time ashore to explore, swim, kayak and snorkel and of course to enjoy the delicious, healthy, fresh lunch. Glen has great local knowledge and pointed out points of interest throughout the day. I would not hesitate to recommend this trip to anyone. It's the best way to see and really experience the Bay of Islands in my opinion and we'll definitely be back!

Wellington, New Zealand
“Not one to be missed!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This sailing trip was organised by a friend as a wedding gift, we couldn't of asked for a better day! Glen was a awesome skipper and had good knowledge of the surrounding area. We went to a sheltered island where we were able to kayak, snorkel, swim and explore the island. Glen provided a nice healthy lunch before the journey home. During the trip back we were able to sail the yacht ourselves. A most enjoyable day! Thanks Glen.

Sam & Jenna

Visited February 2014
Hohenhameln, Germany
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My sailing trip on "She´s a lady" was an amazing adventure on the water. Our Skipper Dave was really funny and experienced. Everyone had the possibility to drive the boat and help with the sailing! It was my first sailing trip but won´t be the last! After snorkeling, kayaking and hikting on a beautiful remote island we had some lunch with a stunning view over the bay. All in all I had an amazing experience I will not forget! Thank you guys

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“awesome”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

An incredible day out on the boat with Glen. It was such a relaxing experience and there were kayaks and snorkel gear which we were able to use. Glen prepared a nice, fresh picnic lunch and even let us help out with the sailing portion. The small ship allowed for a more intimate experience, unlike the more crowded tour boats. A perfect day in the bay of islands!

Visited February 2014