“good food”

Curry King Indian And Thai Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We pride ourselves on providing you with a great tasting meal, in a relaxed environment.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“good food”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

combination of Indian and Thai food was a great touch, ate far too much but was very affordable. Located in a very beautiful arcade adorned with trees and plants.

Visited January 2014

Orewa, Auckland, New Zealand
“More than just curries....”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

A very good broad selection of Asian choices on the menu and well priced. Prompt service, food well presented & tasty.
Lacks a little in any sort of atmosphere but don't let that detract from the standard of the food. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited December 2013
Whangarei, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“'BRDAY PARTY'”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

we have been this place last week had wonderful dinner. we ordered couples of curries chicken tikka masala and lamb nawabi was best curries we ever had in indian restaurant. Nice cuts of meat and everything seemed made to order and fresh. Would 100% recommend to anyone. The owner came out to meet us. Trued food I have never tried before and was very surprised in a good way. . Food was all served hot and waters all kept fresh. Thank you for an excellent meal and excellent service.

• Visited November 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Well worth it!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I had the opportunity to travel to Kerikeri, reluctantly I did. I am absolutely grateful I took up the offer as myself and a friend stopped in to have a belated birthday dinner for me. We ordered Chicken Tikka, Lamb Madras, Chicken Stuffed Naan bread, and Squid salad and OMG what a treat! All was cooked to perfection....Seriously mouth watering! The lamb, Chicken just melted in my mouth,the squid was moist and not rubbery( my dad had a seafood restaurant but could not perfect the squid to their standard...Thai/Curry King) The service was friendly and genuine. The waiter had a keen interest in what we were up too, which just having been a long journey was worth taking the time to talk about. So if your ever in the neighbourhood do stop in its. "Well worth it" P.S Thank you for finding and looking after my friends bag.

• Visited October 2013
Whangarei, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Best Combo "”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

"Such a busy place . We ordered from both the Indian and Thai menus and both are superb. Great food, quick friendly service, neat atmosphere . Will suggest this restaurant to anyone."

• Visited July 2013