“Tasty Indian ”

Curry King Indian And Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We pride ourselves on providing you with a great tasting meal, in a relaxed environment.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Food was absolutely amazing, friendly staff who happily catered from 11 people right at the end of lunch.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived with a total of 10 people 4 adults and 6 kids), about 20 minutes before their closing time, and they promptly accommodated us and made us feel welcome.
Service was attentive and friendly, and our food was served quickly. Some of us ordered Thai, and some Indian. We all agreed that the quality of the food was much better than expected. Excellent value for the cost.
If we're ever looking for a meal in Kerikeri again, this place will be at the top of our list.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Such a delicious food every time I visit got superb deal .i love to visit again Nd again..gud on u guys

1  Thank Ravib1153
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I went to this place this afternoon with a group of my friends for Lunch. We were greeted warmly by the restaurant staff who guided us through the menu and drinks.The food was delicious and I only wish we could have had a room for three courses. The value was excellent compared to other prices that we had seen. The quality and value of the food were outstanding.

1  Thank HarkawalR
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite place in northland.
They make really good curries and excellent service neat and clean there some other indian restaurants too in kerikeri but i like to come here always try kdai paneer with garlic naan and chicken jalfarezi its yum. I prefer to people come visit and enjoythe yummy food. Thanks to whole team make my new year good

1  Thank simranjits60