All reviewsorange grovesthe main housefree wifihome away from homecerespigsnzlodgeaccommodationhostset
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We had an amazing stay at kerkeri farm hostel. Our hosts Steffen and Aya were very friendly and helpful.
We stayed in a self contained cottage surrounded by orange trees which was comfortable with basics amenities provided.
Our favorite part of the stay was playing with the farm dog Nika. She is extremely friendly and took us all over the orchard as a guide.
We would definitely stay at this place during our next visit. Highly recommended, especially families.
Don't forget to taste the mandarins and oranges there, they are the best.
Cheers
Abhi & Niv

• Stayed: December 2012
farmhostel, Manager at Relax a Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Wishing you all the best for 2013!

Cheers

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I have stayed in many backpackers in NZ over the past decade and this is by far the best. It is relaxed, welcoming and homely. The owners are superb - friendly and hospitable. The room was clean and spacious. I travelled with my daughter and Kerikeri Farm Hostel is a wonderful stop for families. The swimming pool is a definite bonus along with the chickens and the dogs. I have already recommended this place to my friends and family. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Many thanks fro your positive feedback and Best Wishes for 2013. we are still enjoying the pool :-)

Reviewed 8 November 2012

It is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in NZ. Spacious room, super clean kitchen and toilets, relaxing atmosphere, almost unlimited WiFi internet access, lovely animals and welcoming dogs! I wish I could stay there longer.

• Stayed: November 2012
farmhostel, Manager at Relax a Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

Thanks for taking the time to leave these lovely review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was a pleasure to meet you both! We do try to make our hostel as homely, cozy and comfy as we can. Hopefully we will see you again next time you're in Kerikeri. Safe travels and enjoy your trip around this beautiful country.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Warm and welcoming base from which we explored the Bay of Islands. This seems to be an excellent option if you want to avoid the hype of Pahia. It is still only 20 mins drive to Waitangi and Pahia...so an excellent choice in our case.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your awesome feedback – we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the services we offered great.

We look forward to seeing you back again next time you're in Kerikeri.

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stay here for 2 days. The room is well prepared. Very nice place, nice owner and comfortable.
Everything is clean! The kitchen is large enough for 4 people cooking together.
All animals are nice esp. the dogs.
This is the best hostel I have been stayed in New Zealand. It makes me miss Kerikeri.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
farmhostel, Manager at Relax a Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Hey tingtingphoebe,

So glad you had an amazing time when you stayed at Kerikeri Farm Hostel. We work hard to make the Farm Hostel a great place to stay so it’s always great to get feedback like this from people like yourself.

Cheers Aya & Steffen