All reviews orange groves the main house free wifi home away from home ceres pigs nz lodge accommodation host set
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Farm Hostel while travelling to 90 miles beach at New Year time. We are really impressed by the service there. The 2 beadroom house is very tidy and is just in front of the beautiful orange tree farm. The swiming pool is very clean. Inernet is availabe.

We strongly recommend other people to stay there when they travel to northisland.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Virginia

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We were extremely pleased that we chose to stay at Keri Keri farm hostel. We stayed in Tangelo Cottage. The cabin was immaculate and furnished with everything we could possibly need. Steffen was very helpful and friendly. Our little daughter loved the farm environment and was highly amused by the animals. The main farm house was lovely too - looked like one of the best places I have seen from my backpacker days. A towel hook/rail in the bathroom would have been useful, but a very minor quibble for what is a 5* place. Thanks for a fantastic stay. We will no doubt be staying again next time we visit Keri Keri.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We all wished we had booked to stay longer at the KeriKeri Farm Hostel. We arrived to a warm welcome and a personal tour, and then were shown our rooms in the brand new cottage. It was lovely. Clean and spacious, furnished with new decor. The hot water and great water pressure was divine.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I've stayed there for 22 days (13-Dec to 4-Jan). It is the best hostel I've stayed, even It is better then some motels. I think I'm so lucky to choice there for my last stop before I leave NZ. And It was sooooo nice to meet lot of nice people there.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stayed at Kerikeri Farm Hostel (Valencia Cottage) for 4 nights and had a great time there. Fresh oranges, friendly staff, curious dogs and close enough to everything in the North.

The cottage itself was very clean and well furnished, we basically had everything we needed except an electric fan (it was summer).

Overall I would highly recommend it, even other guests staying there agreed it was one of the best hostels they have stayed at in New Zealand.

Room Tip: The Valencia Cottage is really nice, but there really isn't much of a view as the orange trees grow right up against the decking. Would have been nicer just to have a small clearing in front of it. When we were there they were building a new cottage, maybe that would be nicer.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple