“Leg Waxing”

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Leg Waxing”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Karen is friendly,efficient & well organised. Her treatments; supreme, her studio so clean and tidy.

Visited December 2013

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mother's day Treat”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Mothers' day in NZ while on holidays was made very special by Karen at Pure. How gracious to be treating others when she is a Mum too! A relaxing, friendly and blissful experience. Thank you Karen!

Visited May 2013
Northland
“Body Scrub, Wrap and Moisturise”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Excited to be escaping the wintery weather I went to the beautiful, tranquil Pure Day Spa for this amazing treatment. Now my skin is sooo smooth and ready for some sunshine in Europe.

Visited May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We're to start... My partner and I had completed the Cape Brett Challenge(37km) and were I desperate need of a massage . My partner and I were travelling through Kerekeri and contacted Karen, to see if we could have a massage together on the following day after the race.

Karen could not have been more accommodating- arranged for another lady, Denise, to come in so we could have a massage. The treatment was sensational and the Spa was clean and super relaxing. The spa is located on a beautiful farm with a lovely view of the property from the massage beds! The only place to go for a massage or treatment if your in the area!

Thanks Karen and Denise.

Visited April 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Unforgetfull”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I woke up yesterday morning in dire need of a massage. All of the places in Kerikeri were either fully booked or not answering the phone. I wasn't in the mood to drive far, but I called Karen anyway and boy am I glad I did! I got the ever so relaxing massage and facial I needed and more - so much more. I walked in looking like 65, feeling like 80 and walked out feeling exactly the way I wanted to feel: relaxed and balanced. I slept last night for the first time in a long time.

Karen may work from home, but she has one of the most professional set ups I have ever seen anyone who works from home put in place. The spa is in a separate, light and airy cottage. I loved the way the stones were arranged on the property; it conjured up memories of Stonehenge ...

When I come back to New Zealand, Karen will be the first person I visit.

Visited April 2013