“So good we are going back tomorrow” 5 of 5 bubbles

Santeez Cafe
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“So good we are going back tomorrow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I felt like I had gone to heaven. The Thai meatloaf was SO GOOD and the best coffee we have had our whole trip. You don't have to be gluten free- this is a great cafe and wonderful friendly staff.

Kerikeri, New Zealand
“Best coffee with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Gluten free delightful cakes, awesome lunches and a fantastic, reliable good coffee to be enjoyed in the lovely, sunny courtyard.

Visited February 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This place is becoming well known for it's extensive, gluten free menu - when I was in Fiji recently I met a family, who on hearing I was from Kerikeri said "Santeez restaurant!"
Great selection of food on the menu, meals to order or from the cabinet. Almost all gluten free - or if not they will tell you. All delicious! - and good coffee too. Seating inside or in the courtyard, very friendly, efficient service.

• Visited December 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Very friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

We only stopped for coffee, and didn't eat anything because we already had a reservation elsewhere.

We found the service warm, friendly and efficient. And the coffee was some of the best that we had in Kerikeri.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I came across Santeez when I was passing through Kerikeri one day. What a treat! This place is fantastic! So many gluten free items, and it tastes delicious! I wanted a quick snack but once I saw the menu I couldn't help but order a full meal.... and dessert! Yum! I would stop there anytime I'm in Kerikeri. Just delicious!

• Visited March 2013