“Absolutly AMAZING!!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Kerikeri
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indulge your inner dare-devil with Northlands highest skydive...up to 16,000ft. Take in the spectacular panoramic views that reach north to the Cape, West to the Tasman, and of course out into the Bay, showcasing some 144 islands in a turquoise and emerald backdrop . Then turn your scenic flight into an all out plunge with our experienced Instructors - reaching race car speeds - only to spread your wings and settle gently back to Aotearoa. It's time to see what Skydive Bay of Islands has to offer you. Reaching speeds of up to 200km per hour, experience freefall with us in the beautiful Bay of Islands and pick up a souvenir combo pack of video and photos to remember your jump and show all your friends! ARRIVE IN STYLE - FREE LOCAL PICK UP!
Briston, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutly AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

When I first booked my Skydive online I told they guys there that I am afraid of heights and that I wanted to conquer my fear by Skydiving! Kerry replied with an email confirming my dive and to say that the instructors would look after me every step of the way, and that they most definitely did!! I jumped from 16,000 feet and my tandem instructor Ryan was so motivating and reassuring that I felt like all my fears had gone away. Once I was out of the plane and freefalling, I had the time of my life, such amazing views and you really don't feel like your falling! Once the parachute was opened Ryan gave the parachute to me to control for a while before he landed up safely back at the airfield. I would HIGHLY recommend this Skydive team because they are all so friendly, kind, motivating and go that extra mile to make sure you have the best possible time. THANK YOU SKYDIVE BAY OF ISLANDS!!!

Visited October 2013