“Must-do-experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Kerikeri
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indulge your inner dare-devil with Northlands highest skydive...up to 16,000ft. Take in the spectacular panoramic views that reach north to the Cape, West to the Tasman, and of course out into the Bay, showcasing some 144 islands in a turquoise and emerald backdrop . Then turn your scenic flight into an all out plunge with our experienced Instructors - reaching race car speeds - only to spread your wings and settle gently back to Aotearoa. It's time to see what Skydive Bay of Islands has to offer you. Reaching speeds of up to 200km per hour, experience freefall with us in the beautiful Bay of Islands and pick up a souvenir combo pack of video and photos to remember your jump and show all your friends! ARRIVE IN STYLE - FREE LOCAL PICK UP!
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Must-do-experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Of course everyone is a bit nervous before doing a skydive.
Apart from the thought that you might die by jumping out of a plane, you have nothing to worry about with these guys. They really know what they're doing and will bring you safely to the ground.
They make an effort to give you a nice memory video and take heaps of pictures so you have a stunning new desktop background image.
I absolutely recommend!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hell of an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is the most amazing thing I've ever done! So glad my first jump was here, the view was incredible even though we didn't have the best weather! I just want to thank all the crew, you made me feel very safe and relaxed, especially Andrew. If you're thinking of doing a sky dive do it here!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank GermaineMeconec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Its claaasssi...amazing..must do..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Its claaasssi...amazing..must do..if hv money..worth spendig.Only minus is d man diving wid us..will try to learn sky dive so dat can do alone...

Matamata, New Zealand
“"Wow"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had always wanted to do a skydive but never thought I would have the courage. It's been on my 'bucket list' and now I'm not a young spring chicken anymore, I thought I'd better get on and do it! It was amazing. All the staff were friendly and that helped to put me at my ease.

I did the 16000ft jump which was incredible - the free-fall was amazing and when the parachute came out, the feeling of just floating above the beautiful scenery of the Bay of Islands was 'magical'.. I felt so peaceful. To anyone who is nervous about doing this, I would say - just do it! It is wonderful... and I would highly recommend the team at Skydive because not only was everyone friendly but they were extremely professional also and I felt safe.

Rotorua, New Zealand
“Amazing Staff, Unreal Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I did the 16000 foot skydive yesterday, and cannot recommend this company highly enough.
The staff were friendly, good spirited, and in spite of years of experience and thousands of jumps, made my experience feel unique, and seemed excited and eager for me to have fun.
The ascent to 16000 feet was truly terrifying, and the jump out of the plane might be the most frightening moment of my young life, but it was well worth the anxiety! It was such a phenomenal experience.
A few people were curious if there was any motion sickness, jerking, or pain. Aside from the stress of leaping 4km out of a plane, there was no physical pain or motion sickness at all.
I paid extra for the photos and video, and I am glad I did. The professional I was jumping with got some amazing shots, and put in an effort to make sure I got some cool footage.
While it was quite the expensive activity, it's absolutely worth saving for.
As far as the Bay of Islands as the place to do a skydive, it was just spectacular. The views were epic and the day was gorgeous. It's difficult to imagine better scenery!
I feel like I've used a thesaurus worth of adjectives for "incredible" but Skydive Bay of Islands lives up to every single one! Simply sensational!

Visited June 2014