“I love it!”

Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We had a really wonderful time at this very cosy, clean restaurant!
The food was all fresh, good size, and taste so great!

Some people said that they felt not so many choices, but I felt they must be prepare very carefully whole variety of meat, seafood, and vegetarian dishes and curry to pasta, European to Asian etc different style and combination in the menu and they all looks delicious, so I took very long time to choose my dish!

what I finally chose was Indonesian flavoured breast chicken dish and my husband & I totally agreed that it was especially beautiful one as it was so tender, juicy & tasty, but entrée and desert were also very good, & every meal had not too strong, but perfectly rich flavour and very clear taste!

We enjoyed talking with Anita who is very lovely and honest and it was really nice Rolf came out from kitchen and brought freshly cooked meals for every single table.

I felt husband & wife team look after each customer very well and we can expect always same lovely service and best top quality food whenever we go, so we are looking forward to having dinner next time and try as many dishes as we can!

Thank you Anita and Rolf, and see you again!

1  Thank tinatunakina

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent beef cheeks and pasta bolonaise. Wonderful friendly sevice from Rolf and Anita. First time here but will definitely be back.

1  Thank David K
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Food was excellent 10 out of 10, Service was great too. Many people there having a lovely time and enjoying there food

1  Thank Julia S
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The food is simpel. No difficult combinations. Maybe a bit old fashioned. But The taste is Good And The service is als Good. Just simpel Good food.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with my boyfriend after a recommendation from our bnb. Really airy open restaurant with a welcoming atmosphere and hostess. Great menu with good options well priced . we had the beef cheeks and a beef curry . nice tasty curry great non spicy flvour to it. I really enjoyed the beef cheeks very tasty ,not very Asian but delicious tomato melt in mouth beef on beg and mash. Lovely place for a bite .only thing I had to point out was our table had was at the back wall and there were a lot of little fruit flies about due to the heat but we would go back and sit elsewhere lovely food and restaurant owners and all the locales go here too

1  Thank niamhs456