“Exemplary Service & Food”

Zest &The Waffle Room
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Kerikeri
Timaru
“Exemplary Service & Food”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I know of this place through word-of-mouth. It didn't disappoint. The place was casual, comfy and cool at the same time. It's quite a rarity to see hipsters in a sleepy place like KeriKeri and I managed to spot a few of them here at The Zest! The menu is broad enough to satisfy all clientele and I opted for a Benedicts with a vegetarian twist, avocado with pesto. It's so balanced and right without having the hollandaise sauce killing all the flavours of everything else. It's arguably the best Benedicts that I have ever tasted. The service on the day was brisk, personable and attentive. It's also priced right. What a great way to start my weekends and I would recommend Zest wholeheartedly.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank wiredfrog

North Shore City, New Zealand
“Great coffee.......”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

And delicious food. The muffins are the best We have tasted. Friendly staff and a pleasant place to relax and enjoy the whole experience. We kept going back each day during our stay in the town and will certainly return on future visits. such a shame The whole country still permits smoking in outdoor seating areas as this often prevents us from dining outdoors due to the odour.

• Visited March 2014