“Sad to see Posh Nosh close”
Review of Posh Nosh Cafe and Restaurant - CLOSED

Posh Nosh Cafe and Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Friday 16th was the last day for Posh Nosh as the business has been sold. What a shame - it won't be a café anymore so we will be missing out on good coffee and great service. We were regular, daily customers. Steve and Dianne were exceptionally good with their customers and always went the extra mile. I know everyone that I work with, wish them the best for their future. Sad to see it go.

1  Thank vicki407

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but our takeaway coffees were great.
Did notice they had 1 gluten free bakery item

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We tried this place due to the outside courtyard, ordered 2 coffees and muffins but it took over 20 minutes for these to arrive. The waitress made an excuse for the wait but the place wasn't crowded so not sure what the issue was. Once we got our order we were not given sugar or a knife for the muffin. Coffee was ok when it did come but nothing special. Overall a pretty average experience and I won't be going back.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

When travelling around I always like to stop at local cafes to sample their coffee (not a big fan of chains - support local business!)

The smells of fresh baking as I walked in was amazing and the food on display looked very good indeed! A sign of a good cafe is that it is frequented by locals and not just tourists - I think I was the only non-local there so definitely a good sign. The staff were very pleasant and a more than decent flat white! If you are in the area get yourself there! Oh and there is wifi too!!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Posh Nosh is a fantastic coffee shop with lovely baked cakes and eats. The services is good and the owners and staff very friendly.