The Copthorne is basically an alright hotel.
Rooms are nice and meals are not too bad.
Location is beautiful at the bay.
The fly in the ointment comes with the service which is probably caused by hotel chain rules.
The fact that payment by credit card incurs a charge is a shame.
But then telling the customer that this is the same all over NZ is an outright lie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands commands a superb waterfront location in the heart of the Bay of Islands, offering uninterrupted bay views surrounded by subtropical gardens, adjacent to the historic Waitangi Treaty Grounds. The hotel’s 180 guest rooms have individual patios or balconies from which to enjoy the water or garden views. The Copthorne Hotel & Resort, Bay of Islands is a 4 Star Qualmark rated, Enviro Gold hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel And Resort Bay Of Islands
- Copthorne Hotel Paihia
- Copthorne Hotel Bay Of Islands
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay Of Islands Waitangi, New Zealand