We had dinner at The Ashby Inn with our family on Thanksgiving and it was delightful! It was a 4 course dinner that was absolutely delicous. I choose the sweet potato soup, turnip and duck risotto and the turkey with pumpkin pie for dessert. All was delicous--service was good, not too in your face, but there to serve you. The place is very quaint and special. I would definitely recommend The Ashby Inn for anyone trying to get away from your average city restaurant and the nice country drive and atmosphere is really special! Very reasonably priced for the portions, atmosphere and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting at a crossroads of both time and location, The Ashby Inn & Restaurant exists as a tenant to history while offering a place for guests to dine and rest amidst the beauty and tranquility of the Virginia countryside. Situated at the cross-section of routes fifty and seventeen in the charming village of Paris, the inn includes ten guest accommodations on three acres of landscaped grounds that provide a view of Paris Mountain, Ashby Gap and Sky Meadows State Park. The restaurant prepares breakfast daily for all inn guests and is open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Saturday and for brunch and dinner on Sunday. The Ashby serves as a pastoral setting for weddings, special events, and retreats. Guests of the inn find no shortage of activities in the area to fill their time, including antiquing, bird watching, cycling, hiking, reading, shopping, and wine tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ashby Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashby Inn And Restaurant
- The Ashby Inn & Restaurant Hotel Paris
- The Ashby Inn Paris, Virginia