“Good Mexican”

La Barranca Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Pearisburg
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The waiter was friendly, food average. Good selection of items on the menu to pick from. Close to the Inn at River Bend.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good Food, Great Service and 32 Ounce Drafts. After a long walk on the Appalachian Trail, what more could you ask for. Mexican is not my normal stop but a local shuttle operator recommended the restaurant and I never disregard the input of locals. I was greeted and seated quickly. No sooner had the greeter left than the waitress introduced here self and the beer list. When I returned from washing up a bit the 32 ounce Dos Equis was on the table with my name on it. The order for my fajitas was expertly taken with the modifications I wanted made followed to a Tee. The menu seemed broad to my untrained eye. The side of lettuce and tomato fresh and tasty. The thing that stood out most was the service. No language problems and no waiting for very good tasting food and drink. Convenient to main street and most things you would need to do in Pearisburg. The price seemed about on target. Most entrees were in the 10 buck range. I was happy to leave the cashier a 20 for the skillet fajitas, the beer and tip.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This place is a real find, I knew when I walked in and was greeted by the sweetest waiter it was going to be great. The food is some of the best I have had and I went back 5 times during my stay in Giles. What else can I say, this place knows how to cook!!