“The Worst!!”

Ranked #35 of 46 Restaurants in Purcellville
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I ordered the black bean soup. In the picture, it looked thick and delicious topped with cheese and sour cream. In reality, it looked and tasted like like warm water with a few canned beans tossed in. I only took a few bites and pushed it aside. The server never asked me how it was, and I paid for it. My fault for not saying something, but I was annoyed from listening to two different television stations at the same time. Yep, I really want to listen to dueling televisions while I'm dining. I will never go back!!

4  Thank Debra K

Reviewed 17 February 2014

A bit cold inside; had to eat lunch with my jacket on. The place certainly has character. Service was very friendly. I had an IPA to drink, and chicken enchiladas for lunch. The enchiladas were very tasty and not over the top, as can be the case in some Mexican places.

1  Thank kccarlson
Reviewed 12 September 2013

the food was pretty good...and i really like the location of this place, but when the three of us had lunch here they didn't really make us feel like they wanted our business. we were the only customers & we kind of felt like we were a bother. oh well.

1  Thank tevagrrrl
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We arrived for dinner and entered the place which appeared to be clean but nothing special. We were greeted by an older woman who tried to speak english but we couldn't understand her. It was about 93 degrees outside and the inside of this place was only a little cooler. There was obviously some problem with the air conditioning. We asked for some ice water and they got the water part right, but there was no ice to go with it. After asking again we did get some ice which helped to cool us down.

As far as the food goes it was fresh and tasty. We ordered fish tacos, and a few salads. Everything was VERY fresh and done perfectly. If only we'd have gotten some ice and the place was cooler it would have been a much better experience.

2  Thank trav115
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We were looking for a different and new place to eat dinner. Unfortunately, we decided on the White Palace in Purcellville. Very average food; very rude service. Very few customers.

Didn't check out the bar; they did have outside tables for two.