“Can't beat a Haute Dog!”
Review of Haute Dogs & Fries Restaurant - CLOSED

Haute Dogs & Fries Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: A creative play on an All American Favorite. Haute Dogs & Fries offers a fresh take on the family dining experience, serving the same hot dogs found at Boston’s Fenway Park. However, these aren’t your typical ballpark franks. Each hot dog is served hot off the grill on fresh, New England style buns and dressed with fresh toppings such as caramelized onions, sauerkraut, jalapeño peppers, mangoes, and Lionel’s own homemade Chili recipe. Handcut french fries made from Idaho potatoes and sweet potatoes are a specialty at Haute Dogs & Fries.
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit and we can't wait for our third! Love the Onion Relish, they need to jar and sell that! Two things we love...hot dogs and dogs and they celebrate both :-) Get a customer VIP card and save $5 with every $50 spent!

There are newer reviews for Haute Dogs & Fries Restaurant

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

large variety of dogs, even some with sausages using local meat. never have we had a bad meal. unique in its specializing in dogs, allowing them to do it right. loved having a glass of wine with a german dog!

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

This place is always one of those drive by afterthought places for me. But, it is always a place I'm glad I went to.

The hot dogs and sausages are always great. The fries are fabulous and the service is always friendly, fast and accommodating.

I like the fact that you can get a beer if you want it as well as being able to catch the game on the many TVs scattered around the place. There are games for kids.

The food is consistently good here and although the sausages are a bit pricey you get your money's worth in portion size and quality.

Definitely worth your time and money!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stopped by this strip mall, looking for somewhere to have lunch. We saw the sign for Haute Dogs and you're either in the mood for a hot dog or not, we were.
The combinations are really unusual - and I ordered one with an oriental tilt. My husband is a NYC dog all the way and he ordered theirs. It was a bit pricey - two dogs, order of fries, and two cokes for $22!
We ate at the small table outside the store front. My dog was different, not heavy on toppings, but tasty. But my husband was not impressed with his.
We were there in the midafternoon, and the restaurant wasn't what I would call clean and tidy - there were napkins on the floor - although someone was heading to correct the situation by the time we were leaving.
Everyone in the restaurant is very personable, but hotdogs - even haute ones - shouldn't be pricey, I doubt we will return.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

good & tasty food in a casual setting. even though this is a hot dog place, there are some vegetarian options. they even serve beer & wine. we had a nice time grabbing a bite at this place.