“Unique VA wines”

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Unique VA wines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The thing I liked best about Otium Cellars were the unique varietals they offered...and they were amazing! They don't offer a lot of wines, but what they do make are very, very good. I highly recommend a trip to Otium if you have the time!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Eric D

New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful Quaint Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was our first winery and we loved it! Loved the wines and Morgan was knowledgeable and very hospitable. Lovely grounds overlooking rolling hills and horse farms. Absolutely gorgeous. They had very unique varieties of wine which we loved. Definitely will return!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank pinkdiamond0663
Vienna, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Atmosphere was nice but wines were terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

This was my first visit to Otium Cellars and I will not be back--at least for a few years. My first problem is that the tasting bar is so high I could barely reach the top (I'm 5'2"). Despite my shortcomings, I liked the tasting room--small but nice. The staff was very friendly. I dumped most of my wines--they were not good, and the vertical tasting only made that more evident as you went through the vintages.

Reston, Virginia
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

The friendly service is the best aspect of this knotty- pined log cabin. It's a bit too small and a bit too loud but the wine's OK.

Manassas, Virginia
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“German grapes thriving in VA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Enjoyed comparing some of the european gown varietals with the same now growing in VA. Wood stove and chalet style tasting rooms were cozy and fun.