“Delicious Food, Nice Atmosphere, Great Service”

Magnolia's at the Mill
Reserve with OpenTable
Magnolia's at the Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Purcellville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 23rd
Winchester, Virginia
“Delicious Food, Nice Atmosphere, Great Service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It isn't often that I give such a high rating to a restaurant but they really deserve it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the price - it was a little too high. I should explain that my husband & I visited for the first time on Easter Sunday and they had a very delectable array of food. They were quite busy and although we didn't have a reservation they offered us seats at the bar. The deal was $42 and I think that was a little too high. Even though the prime rib was the best I've ever had and there were delicious pastries, breakfast dishes, lunch items, salad & veggies - I still think the price shouldn't have been more than $35 tops!

So getting beyond the price - I will still go back because the food AND service were excellent. Eric (our bartender who made everything seem easy) was both friendly and efficient. The music offered that day was very "low key", unobtrusive and considering the type of event (Easter Sunday), probably well thought out. The classical guitar was a very nice choice for the church going crowd.

I hope to go back and I'm looking forward to ordering from the standard menu (prime rib, I hope!) and I'm also looking forward to hearing their live music selections on a Saturday night.

Purcellville, Virginia, United States
“Consistent quality”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Magnolias is the best in Purcellville, hands down! Every visit has been delightful. Great staff, who know how to service the customer with knowledgable descriptions and recommendations. Awesome cocktail selections ( traditional mint julep is my current favorite) and wonderful choices for all appetites. Save room for dessert, or start with it! Best thing is local, fresh ingredients.

United States
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Dropped by while my girl and I were in town for an afternoon of window shopping, a tasting at the local distillery, then onto a winery for another tasting. Magnolia's was universally recommended everywhere we went so we figured it was worth a visit. Wow, we were very impressed. Great decor, friendly staff, and outrageously good food. There was too much to choose from so we are planning a return visit next weekend.

Visited April 2014
Haymarket, Virginia
“Must try Chocolate Chip cookie dessert”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I took my niece there for her 16th birthday lunch and the food, service and atmosphere was spectacular. Our waiter's name was Robert. He took good care of us and even added a special birthday touch for my niece. The chocolate chip cookie dessert is a MUST! I would only get one though and share it.

Purcellville, Virginia
“Interesting Blending of Food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Magnolia's has an excellent Beer selection with many local and regional ipa's. This restaurant has been in business for awhile and is related to the Tuscorara Mill in Leesburg VA. The menu features many locally sourced meats and veggies and takes pride in creating seasonal menus based on local produce.