Sal's Jr. New York Style Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Radford, Virginia
“Pizza Pizza!!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am from N.J. and for being in Virginia I consider this some good pie. It is no way Vesuvios but close enough for me.

Visited September 2013

Bristow, Virginia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

As an out-of-towner, the pizza by the slice was highly recommended by a local resident... it was delicious went back for more the following day!

Visited August 2013
“Well worth the drive!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Sal's Jr is "across the river" but well worth the drive if I want pizza. The personal pan pizza is perfect--the best crust and freshest ingredients around! Servers are the best-very knowledgeable and I always take their suggestions about combining ingredients when I can decide what I want for toppings. Also prefer the ambience of this restaurant over other pizza restaurants, including Sal's in Radford. Love this place and like to bring out of town family members here-they think it is special too.

• Visited May 2013
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“We love Sals Jr.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is the best pizza in the area, please give your regular cooks a raise and never compromise on the ingredients Sal Jr. This is a great restaurant with excellent prices and friendly atmosphere.

The Blacksburg and Radford locations do not quite live up to the quality of service or food preparation as Sals Jr. in my opinion. They burnt our pizza in the Radford location and we got tired of waiting for a seat in Blacksburg. The Fairlawn location is almost always a positive experience.

• Visited April 2013
Maryland
“Not for one”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I went in for pizza. Their menu had numerous special 16" pizzas (example meat lovers Greek etc) I said I just want a 12" but want a Greek pizza. I was told I'd have to buy each topping at $1.75 each. It was about the same price for a 12" as 16" and their prices are high about $15 for a 12" Greek pizza. Forget that! I had a calzone instead also expensive about $10 but it was very good.

Visited February 2013

Travellers who viewed Sal's Jr. New York Style Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant also viewed

Been to Sal's Jr. New York Style Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!