“Our new favorite burger restaurant”
Review of Cook-Out

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cook-Out
Ranked #11 of 58 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The food tastes just like you grilled it at home and the shakes are especially good! Cook-Out has now officially be added to our favorites.

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Delicious food fast! Milkshakes, burgers, BBQ, ect....all are great! Lots to choose from on the menu. Go often!

Reviewed 18 October 2012

While visiting our son at Virginia Tech we stopped here for a quick lunch. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The milkshakes are to die for! Although it was very crowded when we arrived, it did not take long to place our order or to have our food prepared. We would definitely return to this restaurant for another lunch.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Took our son to Radford University and finally got to try out this place -- since he's not big on milk shakes, I was really curious about why these were different. The difference is the excellent flavor! There are A LOT of flavors to choose from, and the milk shake arrives so thick you have to initially eat it with a spoon.

I had a burger and fries and cole slaw. The burger and fries were very good -- not the absolutely best I've had but very good, especially since I had gone there mostly for the milkshake. The cole slaw was a delightful surprise -- I love cole slaw that is flavorful without too much sugar and mayonnaise and this fit the bill perfectly. I also thoroughly enjoyed my oreo mint milkshake and think this would be the biggest draw for me.

The place was crowded on a Sunday around noon with locals and their kids, as well as college students. We ate outside, which was fine. We paid just under $20 for three people so that was a great buy!

I definitely would recommend Cook-out!

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Great food, great prices, great selection. I was very pleased with my experience there and will be going back all the time!

Been to Cook-Out? Share your experiences!