Best Western Radford Inn
La Quinta
US$61
US$59
Priceline
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$106
HolidayInn.com
US$64
Hotels.com
All reviewscollege townwafflespool and hot tubbusiness centerbreakfast areaoff the highwaywould stay againhot breakfasteasy accessroom was clean and comfortableup to dategreat place to stayfitness centernice stayfree breakfastsanfordru
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

very clean room and its a good and safe area . Rooms are spacious with free wifi. Free breakfast and the break fast area is big and clean. We stayer there while traveling on Route 81 south.
Stayed during the month of july 14. Courteous front desk staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Chose this Hotel on way up to PA & NJ as my mid point to rest. The Best Western Central Reservations Center assisted me in choosing this hotel and upon arriving I was not disappointed. The Front Desk Clerk was very professional, helpful and friendly. Hotel & room very clean. Bed & pillows very comfortable, thick pillowtop mattress excellent for my Arthritic Back & Shoulders which I found staying at the BW in Kingston Sprints, TN & Chattanooga, TN.

Breakfast at this Radford Inn in VA was delicious! Easy access off Interstate. I requested rom first floor near lobby since traveling alone..I got one!! I highly Recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We booked a night for radford orientation weekend. We were unable to check in by 3pm due to overbooking and late checks from the night before. We were placed in the lower annex building which was disgusting. The wifi did not work at all. The room was philthy dirty and we are not picky travelers. Dead bugs and reaked of cigarette smoke. We contacted the front desk about our issues and were told the wifi was spotty in the building and they were booked so no other options were available. Our child is a entering freshman at radford but rest assured we will never stay here again. Even if it means staying in Dublin or christiansburg. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank GODBLESSU
Teresa O, General Manager at Best Western Radford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback on where we fell short. We hope that you will visit us again so we may show you our dedication to guests like you and make your stay as pleasant as possible. Please feel free to call me at any time.

Teresa
540-639-3000

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed one night. Exterior is beautiful and well landscaped. Rooms were interior. Provided carts for luggage. While hallway carpet is a bit worn, the room was tastefully decorated and very clean. Bed was heavenly! Great weekend breakfast with eggs, biscuits and gravy, make-it-yourself waffles, and other choices. Large eating area with lots of space and even booths. Staff friendly. They even offer you fresh popped popcorn when you check in! Close to the college.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Edward M
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a first stop on our yearly road trip. The hotel was clean and pretty modern. The hotel staff were all very friendly. We were happy with the size of the room (a King), and the cleanliness and amenities available. My husband and I made a bee-line for the hot tub after a long day's drive. It was set at a comfortable 100 degrees, perfect for relaxing. Breakfast in the morning was complimentary and had a very nice array of food for both my husband, who likes a heavier breakfast, and me who prefers some fat-free and light choices. All in all, we were quite pleased and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple