“Wonderful vineyard”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful vineyard”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Very nice - my first ever wine tasting and we came away with 4 bottles. Pretty and very enjoyable. Of all their wines, only a few were not available for the free tasting but that was fine. I can't compare it to other vineyards, but it makes me want to vist other vineyards.

Visited July 2013

Lexington, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“wonderful venue for events”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I recently had 2 events at Rockbridge Vineyard and thoroughly enjoyed working with the venue. It is a lovely setting with easy driving access. The staff and owners are pleasant to work with a very knowledgeable about their product. I recommend using Rockbridge Vineyards for your next event.

Visited June 2013
Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
“Wine Tasting”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We enjoyed the beautiful setting with nice wines and friendly staff. Prices were fair and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves there!
they were preparing for an anniversary party so I guess you can do that there as well!

Visited June 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Good wine”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Good wine, small tasting room. Tasting was free. Small bar area for the amount of people that were waiting. Not enough staff. One person pouring and another telling us that there is no waiting if we want to buy a full glass or bottle. The guy was very friendly and takes along time getting around to each wine. I didn't need to know about his medical history. You don't need to be rude, but keep it simple and get people in and out. Memorial weekend is busy enough for them without making people wait for off topic subjects. They have some good and some not so good wines. We did walk out with 3 bottles. I might stop again, but wouldn't make it a priority.

Visited May 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Lots of Fun”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We had a great time tasting the wines and taking a tour of the vineyard! The wines were good, and the people were friendly. They even had local cheeses and crackers for us to purchase to eat while we did the tasting.

Visited May 2013