“The best in western Virginia”

Rockbridge Vineyard
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Raphine
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have visited more than 25 western Virginia vineyards in the last few years and Rockbridge is certainly the best wine AND the most pleasant experience!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They offer a nice flight of wines to try both red and white. However the tasting room is quite small. There are lots of places to sit outside both in the sun and shade with a view of the vineyards.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Very nice - my first ever wine tasting and we came away with 4 bottles. Pretty and very enjoyable. Of all their wines, only a few were not available for the free tasting but that was fine. I can't compare it to other vineyards, but it makes me want to vist other vineyards.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I recently had 2 events at Rockbridge Vineyard and thoroughly enjoyed working with the venue. It is a lovely setting with easy driving access. The staff and owners are pleasant to work with a very knowledgeable about their product. I recommend using Rockbridge Vineyards for your next event.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We enjoyed the beautiful setting with nice wines and friendly staff. Prices were fair and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves there!
they were preparing for an anniversary party so I guess you can do that there as well!