“Wine Tasting”

Rockbridge Vineyard
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Raphine
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Has a very pleasant visit. The tasting room was small and intimate but the facility itself had lots of space for enjoying. The wines were great and our server Reba was fantastic. I will be sure to return.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My friends and I visited here recently. The tasting was complimentary and several wines were tasted. The server was very knowledgeable and very personable and really added to the experience. The wines were delicious and we bought several. Very nice winery!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have visited more than 25 western Virginia vineyards in the last few years and Rockbridge is certainly the best wine AND the most pleasant experience!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They offer a nice flight of wines to try both red and white. However the tasting room is quite small. There are lots of places to sit outside both in the sun and shade with a view of the vineyards.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Very nice - my first ever wine tasting and we came away with 4 bottles. Pretty and very enjoyable. Of all their wines, only a few were not available for the free tasting but that was fine. I can't compare it to other vineyards, but it makes me want to vist other vineyards.