“Great Hotel”

Westin Reston Heights
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I recently stayed in the Westin and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful, the restaurant was excellent, and the room was more than adequate. All of the facilities were clean, modern, and comfortable. The shuttle to Reston Town Center was very convenient and provided many more restaurants and shops.

1  Thank Ruffus06
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Ruffus06

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you had such a great and memorable experience and that we exceeded your expectation from the staff to the Vinifera restaurant. It was a pleasure having you here and next time you are in the Reston area, it will be an honor to have you staying with us again.

Safe Travels

There are newer reviews for Westin Reston Heights

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Wonderful, relaxing experience. I had a short stay but worth every dime. The shuttle services are every 30 mins and always on time. The "heavenly beds" are indeed heavenly. The staff is professional and friendly.

Room Tip: I stayed in a standard king room and was impressed. So if you are on a budge but still want quality...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westin Reston Heights! We are delighted to hear that you loved our staff, heavenly bed, shuttle service, and was able to have a relaxing time while in Reston. Thank you for your feedback and our team is thankful as well.

We look forward to having you again in the near future and safe travels to you as well.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My girlfriend and I had a one night stay at the Westin Reston Heights. The room was clean and nicely appointed, typical of Westin hotels. The one complaint that I do have is that the parking situation is not clearly marked (it is underground parking) and no signage. I had to go into the lobby to figure out where the entrance to the underground parking was. My friend arrived separately and had the same issue, so I don't think it was just me. One nice thing is that they have a van that will take your over to the Reston Town Center, and that worked out well for us. Overall a good stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Mrs. Virgina

Thank you for giving us your feedback we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience while at the Westin. We are delighted to hear that the comfort, cleanliness, and appointment of your room exceeded your expectations. We do apologize that you had trouble finding the parking garage, your feedback will allow us to improve our service and meet your expectations.

We hope to have you here once more to once again create another very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

came in on a Thursday for my cousins wedding. Staff had room ready and a nice bottle of wine waiting for me. Clean room easy access to the highway. Great breakfast and dinner. Restaurant in lobby with super nice wait staff. All around great stay

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Mike M,

Thank you for giving us your feedback we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience while at the Westin. We are delighted to hear that our restaurant Vinifera has exceeded your expectations and that your all around stay was great.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed overnight for business. When I checked into the room, at first glance everything seemed in order. I left for several hours and returned for the night and as I was getting ready for bed, I noticed the sink wasn't clean. Toothpaste from the previous guest was still in the sink, some of the toiletries were missing, and as I continued to look more closely, I noticed the room had not been cleaned. I was concerned the sheets had not been changed so at 12:30 in the morning, I had to change rooms. The next morning, I ordered breakfast which was cold and they left half the order off. The worst part of breakfast was the faux latte which was actually just coffee with a lot of milk instead of espresso and foamed milk. The night before, I ate at the restaurant having a few apps and wine. The wine selection was decent considering the restaurant is wine centric (Vinefera) but the food was cold and the bartender rushed us out. I was due to stay two additional nights and checked but cancelled because I was so disappointed. Would not stay here again.

Dear Levy799

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience while at the Westin. I am very disappointed to read your comments regarding your visit. I do apologize that the rooms and cleaning service did not meet your expectations. Also please accept our apologizes for the service that you were experienced while dining here at the restaurant .

Once again I truly apologize for this experience and we will definitely be addressing the deficiencies that you encountered during your stay so that the next time you are staying in the Westin we can ensure a more positive experience overall.

Be well,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Positive

The bed was very comfortable.
Staff were friendly and competent.
Desk was NOT in the path of AC like it is in some hotels.
Fitness center nicer / more complete than neighboring Sheraton Hotel
Hotel provided simple, plasticized running map, so easy to find loop to run
No tour groups, in contrast to neighboring Sheraton Hotel

Negative

Breakfast service was slow
Computer printer was disabled, so it wasn't possible to print a boarding pass without help from front desk.

Dear rogerbowman,

Thank you for giving us your feedback we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience while at the Westin. We are delighted to hear that everything from our Heavenly Bed to our running maps exceeded your expectations, please accept our apologies that our breakfast service and business center printer gave you a negative view of the Westin.

We look forward to having you here once more and to create another very enjoyable experience and show you a better experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed at this place due to close proximity to Dulles airport as we had an early morning flight. The hotel was nice with all the facilities available in the Westin's across the globe. Staff were nice and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Subch,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westin Reston Heights! We are thrilled to hear that you had an awesome experience with our facilities and the service of our friendly staff. Thank you for your feedback and our team is thankful as well.

We look forward to having you again in the near future

Be well.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Reston
Hyatt Regency Reston
Sheraton Reston Hotel
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
Hyatt House Herndon
Hyatt House Herndon
#9 of 20 in Herndon

Been to Westin Reston Heights? Share your experiences!