All reviews wine bar front desk the penthouse top floor heavenly bed spg member dulles airport very nice hotel starbucks coffee self parking comfortable rooms per day upon check very nice stay free parking minute drive northern virginia
Reviewed 9 November 2016

No complaints about this hotel. We stayed in a king suite and loved it.

The bed was comfortable and the pillows were soft/medium.

The sofa bed was as to be expected. Not exactly comfortable for an adult, but good enough for the kids.

The bathroom was great. Glass stand up shower and a tub/shower. Very spacious.

The room was clean, no issues there.

If you are stopping in Reston, do not hesitate to stay here. I highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexis M, Manager at The Westin Reston Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear Vince H,

We want to thank you for sharing your feedback and recommending our hotel to other travelers. It is gratifying for us to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We hope you stay with us again during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I flew in late from the West Coast. I was spending the night in Reston before heading up to Gettysburg and Philadelphia.

I arrived just before Midnight. The front desk staff was outstanding!!! I noticed there were a number of college students in the lobby returning from a night out.

My room was on the 7th floor and the room was awesome. I slept like a rock and didn't hear any noises from outside or any other rooms.

I will be back.

Room tip: Request a high floor with a view of the courtyard.

Dear James Battista G,

We want to thank you for your recent stay at the Westin Reston Heights and we truly appreciate the feedback you have given. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team met your expectations. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the Reston area.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I was traveling to Reston to visit my nephew with my brother and sister-in-law and we wanted to stay close to where he was living. The Weston was just the perfect hotel for us. It is close to the highway and easy to get to. Upon check in the concierge noticed that I had laryngitis and she told me that I should get a hot toddy. Something I had never had but had heard about. She went above and beyond by going to the bar to ask how to make one for me. She was so helpful and pleasant.

We had adjoining rooms which were very large, nicely decorated and clean.We only stayed one night and didn't use any of the amenities so i cannot comment on the bar, restaurant, fitness room or pool but I definitely would comeback to this hotel when we visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexis M, Manager at The Westin Reston Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Dear 730francesab,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to offer you such a special welcome. We hope you visit the Westin Reston Heights again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Hotel was nice, had a shuttle back and forth to an area of restaurants which was nice. Hotel staff was helpful and polite, onsite restaurant was also nice. Pool looked nice and was on an upper floor but had limited hours.

1  Thank jrbray89

Dear jrbray89,

We want to thank you for sharing your feedback. It is gratifying for us to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff. We hope you stay with us again during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Was here on a 5 night business trip, staying in a small suite.

Service:
Was a little lacking in my honest opinion, particularly for a hotel of this class.
See my other review of the Sheraton across the road, where I felt the staff were friendlier and more attentive.

Room:
Small suite. The room was of a good size, with the excellent firm beds which the hotel group is known for. 2 large TVs. Clean and modern.
The layout is odd though, since you go through the bedroom to go into the living area. It feels like a regular room with the living room attached, as opposed to the other way around. This means you do not really use the full space, maybe this is just a psychological thing though.

Bathroom:
Was a good size. Clean and modern. Nicely styles and well designed.
Great rain shower too.

Location:
Same as in my review of the Sheraton across the way including the great shuttle service, to the local offices, the local Metro station (Wiehle-Reston) and the airport.

Breakfast:
Is a la carte only. For the buffet you are directed to the Sheraton across the way.
To be honest, I was a little surprised that with the room level I chose, not to mention the price, the breakfast was not included.

Additional:
There is a small, basic gym which is still functional and a small pool, both on the top floor.

Summary:
This review should be read together with my other review of the Sheraton across the road.
I like the general makeup of the Westin and it is absolutely fine but I did expect a little more from a hotel carrying the Westin name. If I did it again I would probably stay across the road in the Sheraton and save the money.

Date of stay: September 2016

Dear MaKSiNG,

We want to thank you for choosing the Westin Reston Heights for your accommodations and for giving us your feedback. We take every piece of feedback seriously. Westin strives to meet all guest expectations. We hope to see you again here in the Reston area for a more memorable experience.